1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 397
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Airin Tov. If the voice in my head must call me something, I will train it to call me Airin Tov. Started practicing it yesterday and it feels good in my head.  I have a goal to change my name, and while there are fine details I'm still deciding on, the basic form of it is going to be Airin Tov SolaGratia.    Yesterday was a much better day. Got my thoughts more ordered, work went well, took a walk in a park on my way home. Decided what to cook and made my grocery order. Plan for yesterday avoid shorts✔️ foot lotion✔️ work✔️ praise music✔️ bottle of water✔️ time outside✔️ shower✔️ Choose next week's meals.✔️ grocery order✔️ paint brush and floss✔️ bed by 10 ~✔️ish... I was in bed, but started texting with my Aunt about the name I want.      Plan for today wear shorts (blind the world with my pale legs!) Avoid YT Shorts paint nails, experiment with toes. foot lotion praise music bottle of water time outside (take a walk) Painting class! more time outside? put grocery order away wash cloths hang and fold shower brush and floss bed by 10
    • Day -3:    1. Taekwondo: Completed 25-minute stretching class. ✔️ 2. Conditioning: 20 minutes bike +rehab ✔️ 3. Recovery: 7 hours sleep, up on time. ✔️ 4. Nutrition: FINALLY hit all the markers. ✔️   Good day all around yesterday. Overnight road trip today, so more of a challenge with good food and sleep. Happy weekend!
    • This challenge is an effort to document happy times.   Main quest -Step 1: if I think of a happy memory, make a note -Step 2: immediately review previous happy memories  
    • Ooh, I love the color you chose for the clematis
    • Damn, I hate this diagnosis for Mrs. You both have a hard road ahead of you, but they’ve gotten really good at treating breast cancer. My cousins wife had stage 4 and she’s doing really well and cancer free now if that is any comfort.   Take care of yourself and rest 💜💜💜
    • Then again, the wolf might be more fuckable than the anthropomorphic sloth, unless your kink is extreme edging.   I bet it was on purpose, throwing a bunch of nerds a bone of unfactual statements and watch them shred it to pieces.
    • Agreed. Whether they can buy a capuchino without eating the barista is a good guage 😆
    • I think very fair to take it easy this week if you're ill - hope the peak was the peak and your on the way back to health now
    • Oh awesome, thanks!     Haha, ah yes, I'm in the same situ!     Welcome ❤️

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines