1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 967
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Here for excellent tunes! And support.    To some people the art == the artist and it's a big no no. I'm much fuzzier on the subject. But man does it suck when you find things out about certain artists... 
    • Beats me, but I hope someone else will answer! The only time I've managed it's through brute force, but that didn't form a habit. I suspect somewhere in the answer there's a bit of letting go of expectation and pressure. And something about creative work best done with a lighter, more playful mindset. But it can be challenging to switch to that when most of the day is in work/to-do mode. This question has been nagging me because I feel like there's parallels with the movement stuff I'm doing but I can't quite crack it.   STRONK!
    • You and me both!   Yeah it's already stuck in my head and makes me want to go on a Pink Floyd binge. It's overdue. PF was one of the first bands that was "mine" as a teenager and hold a special place. This song appealed to my teenage anti-establishment tendencies.  
    • Love ginger derpy cat. 😄   I want to do an evil BG3 play through next just to see what the evil characters do in the final battle. But after getting to know the characters I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it! In this current play through I made a character that I thought was not like me, but then realized that maybe I've been projecting quite a bit after all. I don't know how to feel about the character arc. 😛  
    • Yummy.   Sucks about work, sounds like you're in a tough position!
    • Yes, this kind of part/full shade woodland flowers are exactly what we're thinking! (We already have all of the things listed around the property in places, but I want some concentrated in this particular set of beds.) 
    • Introduction to BCAAs and Immune Support In the pursuit of optimal health, supporting the immune system is paramount. One key player in this arena is BCAAs, or Branched-Chain Amino Acids. These essential nutrients play a vital role in various bodily functions, including immune support. Understanding the Immune System Before delving into the connection between BCAAs and immune support, it's essential to grasp the fundamentals of the immune system. Our body's defense mechanism comprises a complex network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to fend off pathogens and maintain overall health. BCAAs: Building Blocks of Health BCAAs refer to three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These amino acids are not produced by the body and must be obtained through diet or supplementation. They are abundant in protein-rich foods such as meat, dairy, and legumes. The Link Between BCAAs and Immune Support Recent research has shed light on the potential role of BCAAs in bolstering immune function. Studies suggest that these amino acids may modulate immune responses and promote the production of immune cells, thereby enhancing the body's ability to combat infections and illnesses. Benefits of BCAAs for Immune Support The benefits of BCAAs extend beyond muscle building and recovery. Evidence indicates that these amino acids can support immune health by stimulating the production of antibodies and cytokines, which are crucial components of the immune system's defense mechanism. Optimizing BCAA Intake To reap the immune-boosting benefits of BCAAs, it's essential to ensure adequate intake. While dietary sources provide a natural means of obtaining BCAAs, supplementation can be a convenient option for those with specific dietary restrictions or increased nutrient needs. Incorporating BCAAs Into Your Routine Whether through dietary sources or supplements, incorporating BCAAs into your daily routine can be beneficial for overall health and immune function. Whole foods like chicken, eggs, and tofu are excellent sources of BCAAs, while supplements offer a concentrated dose for targeted support. BCAAs and Exercise Exercise is known to influence immune function, with intense or prolonged workouts sometimes causing temporary suppression of the immune system. However, research suggests that BCAA supplementation may mitigate this effect, helping to maintain immune function during periods of strenuous physical activity. Potential Side Effects and Precautions While BCAAs are generally considered safe for most individuals, excessive supplementation may lead to adverse effects such as digestive issues or interference with insulin sensitivity. It's crucial to follow dosage recommendations and consult a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.  

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines