1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 870
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Slept strangely last night. Crashed out at 9:30pm, woke up at what i suspect is about 3-4am ish 😑not ideal. Cumulatively i have had 9hrs though, so do feel a little better mental energy wise. Just also like ive been run over a tad. Gah, so annoying.    parents are going on hols today up country and for some reason the weather picked today to snow..a lot…Right in the area they are going to be travelling through.  Not ideal, so now i am trying not to worry about that combo. Hopefully it will be ok 😬 they’re packing extra cold weather gear incase they get stuck.  Got some mando practice in. Blackberry blossom. Might have posted it before (cant remember) going well, but the stretch to the 6th fret on the G string still trips me up every time. So annoying.     
    • Whoo, go liam! So glad it went well for him.   Also, yay, bead haul. Shines are the best kind of post.   
    • I was hoping you would notice the book reference, but you may not have got far enough yet
    • I feel called out. 😛 
    • Delicious painting. What's the Botanica collective?
    • I also wouldn't take any calculator number seriously as the errors on calorie absorption  is like 20-25% anyway. The only way to really figure out how much your body needs is to track with your current diet for a few weeks and see what happens with your weight and adapt from there. Keeping in mind that this figure changes with time, mental and physical stress, NEAT, diet changes....
    • Depends. I'd never play a real time strategy game using a controller.   True. Called it such for the sake of brevity, I guess technically it was fish fingers and fries?     Wednesday, 27 March  Charisma: I had a job interview, though they don't need to know I'll only be around temporarily until my UK visa comes through. Think I got good chances to get it and they're paying what I asked for, which is what I actually need to break even and not the lesser salary I'd normally ask. Self high five for actually requesting it and not selling myself short. I did also voice some of my grievances in regards to my previous place of employment, while making sure I was respectful about it, so setting some boundaries in advance. They look ok, but then again, they all do during the interview stage and issues come up later on. Whatever the case may be, I don't really mind at this point. Last time around, it was the kind of life I'd lined up for myself, so if it wasn't good, it hit extra hard, now it's more or less a side hustle to make ends meet while I wait to actually progress on my main quest of departing. Anyway, got another interview with another potential employer lined up for Thursday, by Friday I should have one of the two booked.  Cooking: Skipped breakfast and made me another sausage wrap for lunch. Had leftover lentil soup which I planned to revitalize with a bit of rice in it for dinner, but my wonderful girlfriend fiance talked me into making daal out of it. All I basically did (which is why I'm counting this as plain instead of gourmet cooking, despite making the recipe for the first time in my life) was add curry, chili pepper flakes, cumin, spinach and a bit of yoghurt to thicken the sauce. It was delicious and I saved two more servings in the freezer. Two more points towards levelling this skill.  Media Production: Listened to the album of the day and made all the relevant posts, early in the day while having my morning coffee. Later on in the evening, after the interview, I also knocked two more albums out of my backlog, Sinatra's classic "A Swinging Affair!" and Woody Guthrie's "Dust Bowl Ballads".  Mixology: Made myself a cocktail to celebrate an interview gone well, vodka with passion fruit and mango fizz.  Video Gaming: I started and completed Mother Russia Bleeds. This was one of the few games during this run where I didn't go into completely blind, because I'd noticed it when it came out and meant to grab it, but of course it was later on handed out for free. Still, it blew my mind and exceeded my expectations, though coming from publishing company Devolver Digital, I should have seen that a mile off. Closest thing to a spiritual successor to the Hotline Miami games, which I hold very dear and strongly believe shouldn't get a sequel. Time well spent.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines