1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.2k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Today's slayer is a rare case of a triple threat talent whose slashes are actor/comedian/mathematician. Zainab Johnson first trained as a mathematician before moving into acting and production, then while working on a comedy show as a production tech, she felt the call of the slayer. Years later with comedy credits include Ramy, Black Lady Sketch Show, and Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, our slayer earned the crowning jewel of her own comedy special just last year.   Johnson's tight-ten 12:35 set on Don't Tell Comedy 2023   Johnson slaying with an efficient 5:41 set on Seth Meyers in 2018    A 4:14 clip from Johnson's 2023 Prime special "Hijabs Off" [AI images generated via Dezgo AI with the prompt "The comedian Zainab Johnson as a vampire slayer, wielding a battle-axe."]   Slayer Training Lore  Reading in bed by 11pm - 5x/week ✅✅🔲🔲🔲   Duolingo streak by noon -  5x/week ✅🔲🔲🔲🔲 Meditation Ass on meditation pillow - 5x/week ✅✅🔲🔲🔲 Bodhrán meditation 3x/week ✅🔲🔲  Strength Bench 3x3 95%  Chinup 3x3 Inverted Rows 3x3 Yoga Life Stuffs Too sleepy for this shiz today. Much love, I'm going for a nap.
    • Hey, I'm right there with you. I want to do all the things all the time, and it's hard.   I would be loathe to advise counter to what the physios and doctors and imaging are going to tell you - again, I can't stress enough, I'm just a guy on the internet with impaired information - but in terms of practical/practicable advice I'd probably want to know what it is you're doing before I try to advise you. Maybe if I know what all you're doing, I can give you something useful in terms of cramming it all in or making it more efficient, or maybe even advising around what might not be so necessary.   If you want!
    • Scientia potestas est Society of the Wise • Est. 1775   The Folly Russell Square London, WC1B 7ZF     16th April, 2024   Dear Sara,   I would have to agree.     Yours,   Thomas Nightingale   Detective Chief Inspector, Metropolitan Police Acting President, Society of the Wise    
    • 16th April, 2024   Dear Inspector Nightingale, It's not the fun part of being unsuspended.   Yours,   Sara Kingdom    
    • Scientia potestas est Society of the Wise • Est. 1775   The Folly Russell Square London, WC1B 7ZF     16th April, 2024   Dear Sara,   I will ask you to produce a weekly plan. That's almost like being unsuspended.     Yours,   Thomas Nightingale   Detective Chief Inspector, Metropolitan Police Acting President, Society of the Wise    
    • I am the same. I find building in extra time for life happening into plans helps. Mostly though i am with you on the habit vs extremis thing. My progress derails whenever we have house guests or i hit critical on the energy or the sky starts falling (for whatever reason it is this time).    Sometimes i think its inevitable that life will get in the way. Some things do take precedence. But you can build habits as coping mechanisms too. Taking a walk when I'm stressed is soothing. When i get stuck in my head or need to work of steam i yoga now. These things help when life throws spanners into plans.  having a back up plan for not being able to use the home gym might help. When we have guests or the house is chaos i have to work out in a different room, but maybe there is a local gym you can use as a backup (also nice to have a neutral space to escape to and decompress)
    • 16th April, 2024   Dear Inspector Nightingale, It's only 22 minutes over. That's not very much. It's almost like being under twenty hours.     Yours,   Sara Kingdom    
    • Scientia potestas est Society of the Wise • Est. 1775   The Folly Russell Square London, WC1B 7ZF     16th April, 2024   Dear Sara,   Is your sleep deficit under twenty hours?     Yours,   Thomas Nightingale   Detective Chief Inspector, Metropolitan Police Acting President, Society of the Wise    
    • 16th April, 2024   Dear Inspector Nightingale,   Can I be unsuspended, please?     Yours,   Sara Kingdom    

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines