1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 337
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• W0D5:  one DrP in the morning, then lunch was the meal prep.  After that I decided to not eat anything else and count most of the previous day's overage toward my Eat goal.  So now Wednesday has been retconned to 2099 kcal and Thursday came in at 1940 kcal.  Moving the trail mixes and tortilla chips from Wed to Thu also let me avoid MFP's standard lecture about not eating enough.    It was a good day for a dinner fast since I had a lot to do after work, which meant no time for cooking.  I ordered pizzas for the Boyz to pick up on the way home, then I stayed busy until bedtime.   Sneaky weight check this morning shows that I've bailed a lot of bloat from the preceding weeks, and I'm feeling leaner and stronger!  Today should be another good one.
    • The course I'm working through right now is the Kitchen Witch School. I'm a member of ADF, and I use some of their practices with mine, but I never got far in the Dedicant Path as I've come to realize I'm not much of a reconstructionist pagan. OBOD is on my list to investigate one of these years, particularly as it has a more physical presence in the UK.     
    • Yesterday did not go well. I started watching YouTube shorts and just completely lost all time. Barley managed to feed myself. Messed up my Duolingo streak. Feeling really unhappy with myself. I did go to a park, but just watched shorts on my phone there too.   Plan for yesterday foot lotion✔️ work✔️ praise music✔️ bottle of water✔️ time outside✔️ shower cook shrimp scampi✔️ Choose next week's meals. fold laundry brush and floss bed by 10     Plan for today avoid shorts foot lotion work praise music bottle of water time outside shower Choose next week's meals. grocery order paint brush and floss bed by 10
    • Well done!   What do you think is the biggest barrier to hitting your protein?
    • Day -4:    1. Taekwondo: Completed 35-minute class. ✔️ 2. Conditioning: 45-minutes Pilates + Rehab. ✔️ 3. Recovery: 7 hours sleep, up on time. ✔️ 4. Nutrition: Same as yesterdday -- calories and macros balanced, protein is too low. Hydration still mid. ✔️   Feels like getting up to speed. Happy Friday!
    • Good morning!   It's been an emotional week at my house. There are birthdays coming up, and parental themed holidays and high school reunions and this wedding and everyone has feelings and I've been the emotional support person a lot, and I know... boundaries and not being codependent is important, but the timing is shit.  Dad got his official neuropathy diagnosis last month, and I haven't talked about it much because I wanted to just think about it for a while. He's got Chronic Idiopathic Axonal Polyneuropathy which means it's going to progress (but slowly!) and they dont' know what caused it, and they can't treat it, and it's impacting his hands and feet.  It's been a bit of a blow, and everyone has taken turns processing it. Because they don't know what causes it, and they can't say if it's genetic or not, I'm just going to play it safe and stop drinking alcohol because it's a neurotoxin.  I'm going to be so dang healthy by the end of of summer making all these different changes to prevent being a part of my family medical history. Except ice cream. Seriously, y'all. There needs to be a limit. I can't give up ice cream.     I'm actually pretty okay right now. I've told my family my plans to focus on my health and my art and they're really supportive of that. I also told them that means not being available to them sometimes, and that isn't me rejecting them or criticizing them, it's just me saying "It's not your turn right now." They're going to be okay.  I'm still holding onto the summer break idea, and I'm still really excited about it! I'm looking forward to having experiences that aren't focused on taking care of other people or what's happening to other people, and I'm looking forward to returning in the fall and having new things to talk about and having a more healthy focus.     In the meantime, we have Mom's birthday to look forward to, and this awesome wedding next weekend, and this weekend we're having a family potluck that is taco themed and everyone is bringing their favorite taco stuff! It's going to be so much fun!
    • Discovered this morning i can now fit into my favourite pair of boots, that i haven't been able to do up for several years! Really made my day 😄     they have been knocking around in my room for ages so need a but of tlc. But it feels great to be wearing them again. 
    • May I point you in the direction of the Ender series by Orson Scott Card? "Ender's Game" for context, but specifically the "Speaker for the Dead", "Xenocide" and "Children of the Mind" trilogy?

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines