1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.3k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Wednesday, 17 April  Charisma: It was a general strike day (I can't go on strike because I'm technically a freelance worker) so pretty slow. People wanted to leave early and I was invited to after work drinks, so point for socializing. Had an online D&d session later in the evening, which meant takeout for dinner, so no cooking points and no extra charisma point since that wasn't in person. Also no workout because of that. Which is probably for the best, because I woke up pretty sore this morning.
    • Are you looking to breathe new life into your home in Melbourne? Whether it's expanding your living space or revamping your existing layout, renovation and extension services offer the perfect solution. Here's why you should consider this transformative approach to elevate your home to new heights: Tailored Solutions: Renovation and extension services are not one-size-fits-all. They are tailored to suit your specific needs, preferences, and budget. Whether you dream of a modern kitchen, a spacious living area, or a stylish outdoor entertainment zone, professionals can bring your vision to life. Maximise Space:  As families grow or lifestyle preferences change, the need for more space becomes inevitable. Renovating or extending your home allows you to maximise your existing space efficiently. From adding extra bedrooms to creating multifunctional areas, you can optimise every square inch of your property. Enhanced Comfort and Functionality:  A well-designed renovation or extension can significantly enhance the comfort and functionality of your home. Say goodbye to cramped quarters and outdated layouts, and hello to spacious, functional living spaces that cater to your lifestyle and preferences. Increased Property Value:  Investing in renovation and extension services is not just about improving your living space; it's also about increasing the value of your property. A beautifully renovated home with additional features and modern amenities can attract potential buyers and command a higher resale value in the competitive Melbourne real estate market. Personalised Design:  With renovation and extension services, you have the opportunity to personalise every aspect of your home design. From choosing materials and finishes to selecting architectural styles, you can create a space that reflects your taste, personality, and lifestyle. If you're ready to transform your home into a haven of style, comfort, and functionality, consider exploring renovation and extension services in Melbourne. With the right professionals by your side, you can embark on a journey to unlock the full potential of your property and enjoy the benefits for years to come.
    • Yesterday I tackled the basement to make room for my bike. And then I felt sick from breathing in all the dust and took a rest, but the "rest" ended up taking the rest of the day. Womp womp. I started a book and played "Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion".   Today   - Gym - More basement? - Find the electronics recycling  - Website - Hopefully something else from the list
    • LOL sugar packets.    I can use whatever excuse - she thinks I'm a terrible child who goes to discos all the time anyway. 🤣 Never mind it's 10 am on a Tuesday.
    • I think it's pretty much mandatory in Sweden where I grew up. 
    • Have to say I disagree, most of the time it looks like still photos with a moving lower face. Zero expression or movement in the eyes. Interesting use of VFX and AI though, kudos to him for that. Though I think the song would work just as well with his current voice throughout. It's a nice song.
    • Hey , how are you doing? Been a while since we heard from you.
    • been there. Sucks losing talk time but I still prefer it over the 60 mins of commuting round trip.    last time I BG1’d, i did a Druid and I didn’t mind the sprite options for the class. 
    • I love my Well Fed cookbooks!  I do better with some carbs too, so when Paleo calls for cauliflower rice, I'll just use rice.  Since I can't do gluten or dairy, I find Paleo  recipes (with a few minor tweaks) a good fit for me.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines