1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 731
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• I'm so proud of you!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    • Today then i have some stuff i NEED to do.    - Take meds - Pick up new meds - Submit course 2 to Mind Class - Submit funding notes - Submit artwork for printing - Change format on a poster design - Walk Bronze - Take time for lunch, do some garden bits - put up bird feeders etc (get in the sun!) - Have a bath, read, knit, relax.    BONUS PIC    
    • Morning all. 5am here, been up since 4.  Woke naturally, decided to get up and do some work (i am late for a small deadline) and i can nap later for an hour if needs be.    A friends wedding party. Couple of photos.    Rox being cute to me.      Me being a poser.          Getting back from the party at 8pm (we were there from 4pm)    Sober (!!)    Changed, then taking Bronze out for a 20 mins stroll round the neighbourhood.    How times have changed....         x
    • hehe thanks - i have another photo just for you in a moment   Makes total sense, thanks for sharing that x
    • Thank you Seph ❤️   You are right ofc. I will defo have a look on researching how to improve this ...!xx         Thank you AP.    Thanks also for relating (via book publishing) it makes total sense, and feels 'good' to not feel alone!   Love you x       Love you Harriet, thank you for always being so amazing x
    • It's not the reason we're moving, but we are looking forward to being in a bigger town with all the extra choices. In UK terms, Wiki says it's like moving from York to Sheffield?? Did I UK correctly?
    • Challenge not off to a great start, but better than the last one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯    The tiniest bits of cleaning have happened to check off the goal. Meditating has been rather meh, have ordered food more than once each day so far, and honestly I haven't done anything about the spirituality goal except kick myself for not coming up with something specific I can track. Meh.    on the other hand, yesterday I started physical therapy because my body hates me, and I accidentally walked a mile after it trying to catch Pokémon and I didn't die. (Still hate the company behind pokemon go but meh it's something to do.) I didn't even realize until I got home that I had no issues breathing despite my lungs still hating me post-covid. Yay for inhalers. But the downside of walking a mile after no activity forfuckingever is that I now want to die because everything hurts.    oh. Forgot the other half of the financial goal. So far I haven't bought anything unnecessary other than food, which is good. But I need to buckle down and decide what qualifies as necessary (eg sunscreen if I'm going to keep walking after PT every week) and what really really isn't. I'm blanking on what some of those things are but there are things I saved in the Target app are like "do I actually need this or am I just making up excuses?"    I am exhausted af due to lack of sleep the past couple days so I'll check in on people tomorrow or the next day if my brain decides to work. And if the cats let me get any actual sleep. 
    • 2024 - Year of Progression Word of the Year: Consistency  Sleep: 9 Hrs Water: 3/4 Weight: 241.8 lbs   Meals:  8:00am - Coffee 10:30am - Coffee, PBJ 1:30pm - Iced Tea, Turkey sandwich, watermelon  3:30pm - Coffee 6:00pm - Pork cutlet, mac&cheese, broccoli 8:00pm - Ice cream   Fitness: Grappling   Language: 1 Portuguese Lesson 1 Spanish Lesson 1 Japanese Lesson   Reading: 0 min   Meditation: 5 Min   Notes: Grappling happened but after lifting heavy yesterday it was brutal. Especially because today was endurance training.  10 x 5min rounds and burpees/sprawls in between…   Had a nice lunch with a sandwich on Sourdough bread made by Mrs. ReturnOfTheDad and some watermelon that is just coming into season: Trying to take these little moments together to enjoy things before all the medical treatments start.   Heard back from the slower Oncology Office, we did some advocating about how long it is taking and they are trying to see us this week. I hate to be that guy, but this is serious and they are misplacing files, not communicating internally, and generally silent on any progress - though we did finally get a new patient appointment t for this Thursday. Sad that you have to really push a medical office this large and prominent to get organized and do their job. The other faster Oncology Office is moving along smoothly and already have us scheduled for next week.   Finished off the day with a some much needed cookies and gelato and finally starting the second season of Loki.  Good way to end the day.   Training Notes: 2 Positives -  - Had some submissions  - Held some dominant positions 1 Negative -  - Endurance was shot by half way through.
    • Here to support you in your journey. Following!
    • Hi Hal! Good to see you!   Rowing is a lot of fun. I hope you like it when you try it out! The rowers at my gym have this funny little fishing game on them where you change the cadence of your strokes to match fish on the screen and catch them. I am clumsy at it because I am better at one steady pace, but it is a fun way to pass the time and a very decent workout.    Yay Critical Role. 58… so you’ve met Cad then? He’s my favourite. ❤️ 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines