1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 386
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Oh quadruped were’s. Ok, makes more sense 
    • Starting weight- 239.25 26/3 - 240.75 2/4 - 240.25 9/4 - 237 16/4 - 239.25 23/4 - 238 27/4 - 237.75 (-0.25) 4/5. - 239.25 (+1.5)   frustratingly i feel like im just oscillating at the moment. Not sure what im doing, or not doing, but the gauge isnt moving on the higher cals.  still eating 1450kcal. I figure its good to have a break from the deep cutting as its hard to maintain. Maths says this should be vaguely 1lb a week loss though, so i have no clue.  Possibly the maths gets a bit squiffy when you throw in the CFS and the meds
    • Anthropomorphic animal (aka, human in a fur suit):   Werewolf during the full moon:   One is much more human.     This is my point, I think they've got levels 2 and 3 backwards. For everything except some public service sector jobs, mostly the sort that have desks that hide your lower body. Although I don't wanna be the facilities guy buying the chairs. Anthropomorphic animals are much easier from a facilities management point of view.     Thanks to these pictures, I... I have just realized what else qualifies as level 4 monsterfucking here:   (And as level 3: Which, again, I think really is only a level 2.)
    • Experience the fulfillment of your dreams with Orbit Estates, your gateway to "Dream Homes Mohali". Our curated selection of properties is designed to turn your vision of the perfect home into reality. From contemporary apartments to luxurious villas, each property is meticulously crafted to offer unparalleled comfort, elegance, and tranquility. With Orbit Estates, finding your dream home in Mohali is not just a possibility but a certainty. Let us guide you through the process of finding your ideal living space, where every detail is tailored to meet your desires. Trust Orbit Estates to make your dream of owning a home in Mohali a beautiful reality.
    • Im rather confused as to why wherewolves and anthropomorphic animals are in a different category to be honest
    • When i am tired it is harder to make healthy choices. I also tend to reread things ive read before. They're comforting and lower energy.  its hard when your body goes into survival mode.   they are currently doing a massive genetic profile for CFS in the uk as it tends to run in families in many cases (my mother also has CFS/M.E. for example) . Might be worth pointing out to mr harriet that they do not try to find genetic markers for something that is psychological. 
    • No clue. Ive had them ages so they might not make them any more. But they are by fly 
    • 2024 - Year of Progression Word of the Year: Consistency  Sleep: 10 Hrs Water: 1/4 Weight: 244.3 lbs   Meals:  8:30am - Coffee 10:30am - Coffee, Granola bar 1:30pm - Iced Tea, Chicken, pasta, asparagus  6:00pm - Soda, Pizza   Fitness: Rest Day   Language: 1 Portuguese Lesson 0 Spanish Lesson 0 Japanese Lesson   Reading: 0 min   Meditation: 5 Min   Notes: Biopsy results came back positive, tumor is malignant and spread to one lymph node already. Next steps are to get Mrs.ReturnOfTheDad in for her first Oncology appointment and then staging to find out what stage the cancer is in. Hopeful that we can get both of those taken care of next week.   Feeling drained and don’t have the energy to exercise today. Going to try and pick it up again tomorrow and get back onto keeping track of my weight a little better.
    • You’re wise.   The movie tonight was The Fall Guy, and I knew I would enjoy it but I didn’t know it would fill my heart up so very much. I really enjoyed everything about the film, even including the running musical theme of a Kiss song, and when I came home I played a couple rounds in Beat Saber ( @RES, I think I have some time opening up on Saturday and Sunday evening, if it fits with your schedule.  )   The Impossible Project at work was finished just as the toxic director landed a whole new bag of flaming poo on the team, which in most ways meant me, even though I was scheduled to leave at noon. I did a heroic amount of investigation and analysis before 11, and met with the senior developer on our team to discuss how this might get solutioned, and then off I went to therapy, followed a brilliant meeting with my Advisor (I might graduate in June 2025???), followed by a massage that was another round of amazing, and then back to work to test the solution that had been worked and applied to the test environment while I was away. The toxic director wanted a hotfix to production (at 5 pm on Friday) but the solution is clunky and will require many additional workaround steps, but has the added bonus of being slower than snails 🤦‍♀️. My official recommendation was that we all meet on Monday morning to demo the solution and get a training session for affected users in place before we go making a change to production. This made everyone as happy as they were going to be, and left the toxic director yelling at everyone and anyone that he wanted to know why there was a problem in the first place. I told him I hadn’t done an Root Cause Analysis on that yet (I suspect an Oracle Patch update) and that I would look into it on Monday, and then wished him a good weekend and logged out. ❤️    Anyway, I’m in a great mood and ready for a cup of tea and a reasonable bedtime. I’ve been sleeping brilliantly since Wednesday, and this makes everything easier (including chucking things right back off my plate, because yes, @DarK_RaideR is still right). 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines