1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 427
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Hi Flea,   I am really happy to see you.
    • yeah so this challenge went super well, obviously. between house drama and depression i just... did nothing. partly forgot about the whole thing, partly just didn't have enough spoons or fucks to care about it.      duo is a lying bitch I did no such thing. I think I opened the app once to try to figure something out for my father but I haven't done shit with it myself for months.
    • All of the space. In all of the ways that space can be had. [Copied and pasted from the most recent challenge because whoops, forgot about that one.]   1. physical space: - find homes for all the shit in my room that doesn't belong where it is - give away or otherwise get rid of the whole bin of stuff I don't want (by the end of the challenge)   2. mental space: - journal OR meditate every day (both is better)   3. financial breathing room space: - no more than 1 takeout order a day (ideally none but baby steps) - don't buy anything that isn't an absolute necessity   4. spiritual space? - someone help me out here idk how to spirituality - go to the library and get the books recommended last challenge
    • Using up leftovers should count. 
    • My cat, Sasha, often acts as my alarm clock. Really need to find his snooze button.
    • Saturday, May the 4th be with you [Gargoyles - A New Hope, by Greg Guler] Time Traveling Habits Dead Tree Time ✅✅✅ Creative Time ✅✅✅ Bed Time ✅✅✅ Early Bird Time ✅✅✅✅ Trad Time ✅ HIIT Time ✅✅ [Darth Vader Grotesque, by Jay Hall Carpenter and Patrick J Plunkett, Washington National Cathedral]   Life Updates Had some lifting friends from a former gym reach out about an impromptu tattoo party last night. These friends are a blended family of body goals husband and wife and their many step children. Everyone in the family is kind and working to meet their own needs, while also having plus sized bodies; did my heart good to see body positivity and health on display in a family setting.  Liam got a House Sivis least dragonmark of scribing to celebrate his graduation, and I got a Veles bull’s head symbol, placed so it’s visible while deadlifting with mixed grip. For designs we picked on 6 hours notice, we’re both pretty happy, but Liam might get his line work thickened up this fall. Week zero of the challenge has felt appropriately sized. Not perfect on green checkboxes, relative to challenge habit goals, but things feel in reach. Task haven’t been started yet, but I have steps scheduled. Fingers crossed.  [Gargoyles - Attack of the Clones, by DubyaScott]
    • Log-Driver's Waltz is a core part of my childhood. ❤️
    • 15/03: 94.65 kg / 208.7 lbs 22/03: 94.15 kg / 207.6 lbs 29/03: 94.20 kg / 207.7 lbs 12/04: 95.10 kg / 209.7 lbs 19/04: 94.15 kg / 207.6 lbs 26/04: 94.05 kg / 207.3 lbs 03/05: 94.00 kg / 207.2 lbs (-0.05 / -0.1)   Given the food shenanigans last Sunday, I should be glad it's down. But given the four good days (including 3 days with a 1000+ calorie deficit!!!) immediately after, it's still a bit disappointing...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines