1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 893
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Thank you! It REALLY is!   Okay, but its funny how in I've been studying this hard for 6 years and there is still times my brain goes "ohhh that's how it works!".    ---- 3 days in a row with 8 hours of sleep... and I woke up feeling even more exhausted. Aka, I'm finally feeling how tired I am.  But got work done last night, need to get more done... but getting my butt toward bed after 8 to be in it by 9 has been working for the better.    Yesterday morning I made Ugly chicken and cabbage before work, think I ended up running late between that and eggs but lesson learned. Found out if I don't chop the cabbage into tiny pieces but go for slices, it turns out like noodle shapes! Doesn't replace noodles but a VERY different needed texture to know.     ---- I was reading @Sovalis's challenge. the talk about wheat flour effecting joint pain. IDK if I have joint pain, but I 100% have inflammation in all my joints (especially as I try to move more). From my feet, knees and hips to even my back and ribs.   My brain brought up last night... what would be a passive way to lose some of the pain I'm losing until I could do more?    Brought it up to my naturopath a few years ago when I was seeing her and she confirmed it was definitely inflammation I was feeling. From her and others in my life I have been suggested to avoid eating: refined sugar, white flour and seed oil.    Before I would be changing my diet for losing weight (tight serving sizes). Or other rules. I already avoid buying ingredients, but as I work on how to cook in the dungeon. I can the recipes that will help me not only survive the dungeon but get stronger/feel better. 
    • My library system doesn't have it as a book! Maybe just a matter of time, they have most of the others. I may have to relisten, though, despite the reader making me want to painful things with a spoon.   (The next novella is coming out this September, by the way. Title not announced, but subject announced.)
    • Did my taxes today... found out I'm doing so successful in life that my home state is having me pay money. It luckily is not huge, but definitely has me thinking of doing some research to change my W-4s so I don't have to worry about owing next year (rather not see it, than having to plan ahead). 
    • I 100% feel you on this. I had moved from a 444 sq ft to 777 sq ft... (along with paying for more utilities).  But yay for keeping up with paying off your car.    Yup! There is a lot of ways to do it. From a  pen and paper, spreadsheet to an envelope system. Just depends what works for you, and finding what helps you follow through!  
    • Thank you. It was a fun idea. Many hours of biochem labs came in useful.  kind of want to draw the rubber connecters (it is irritating my inner perfectionist) but i dont have the right putty colour among my pens
    • Ooh, that is cool.will have to look them up
    • Wednesday - W1D3 Yesterday was a good day. By the time I'd had dinner I was falling asleep on the sofa, so I didn't art before bed, but I did do my kneehab at Crossfit.   Crossfit was box squats - they felt pretty solid at 95kg (209lbs) x 3 x 5, despite feeling knackered from the late night on Tuesday. Then we had hamstring curls, natural leg extensions, and box step ups - all very hard on the legs!   Spent the morning reading Winter's Gifts by Ben Aaronovich (thanks @sarakingdom for alerting me that I'd missed this one!), then had physio in the afternoon that I talked about in my challenge intro. Then off to climbing, home for dinner, and an exhausted, early night.
    • It doesn't, but I suppose that there's nothing to stop me doing that manually actually. Food for thought...
    • Sometimes the simplest gifs are the best       That's a really cool tracker - love that!
    • Thanks! Good to have you here Sov!         I'm happy you know it too! (Less happy that I forgot how to draw it  )       (I don't know what that gif's from, but I now really want to.)     Thanks man! Good to have you here.     I just tried to search for a gif of what Jester likes drawing even more than Captain Tusktooth. Honestly, I should really think before I type out my internet searches      

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines