1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 248
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• yes/no meat   Monday      Tuesday       Wednesday       Thursday       Friday       Saturday       Sunday    Breakfast X X yes         Snack X X no          Lunch X X n/a         Snack X X no         Dinner X X yes          
    • So I failed a lot of my goals for the last challenge but still achieved a (very slightly) positive change? so Task Failed Successfully?     So I'm going to take the win, declutter my goals because frankly I am always overly ambitious when starting NF again and I then get overwhelmed and stop posting, stop thinking about my goals and usually slack off my efforts on things I legit want to get started/finished.   Overall Goals   Get my weight under 200 lbs and/or fit into a size L/12 by this time next year Change my diet to 80% vegetarian by the end of the year Sleep at least 7 hours a night every normal night of the year   Goals for this Challenge   Go to bed within the same two hour window nightly (12 AM and 2 AM) Of the 21 potential meals of the week (breakfast, lunch, dinner) eat at least 14 that have no meat Get 10k steps a day Go to the gym at least once a week, ideally 2-3 times   Tracking in the next few posts for each week.
    • Water your plants, water yourself
    • Happy May Day! Work exploded and I have An Impossible Project to complete before 9 am tomorrow, which means 8 am, and I’m nearly done with it. I’ll probably log in tomorrow morning around 7 to finish it up.   BUT! Tonight I started a West Cost Swing dance class and wow, it was so much fun! I know nothing about West Coast Swing, and it was really a lovely class. After learning the forms, we paired off and started doing the dance, and I was having such a good time. My partner of the moment (we rotate so that we get more experience with different people’s styles of dancing) said I was just so beautiful that she could barely look at me, and I checked to make sure she wasn’t joking, and then said thank you. I was really enjoying myself, and it must have showed. Also, I just love dancing in general. The best part is that everyone else was wearing tennis shoes. I took my dance shoes, but by the end of the 90 (+ an extra 15) minute class, my feet were aching and I was ready to get off the dance floor. I’m looking forward to going next week. I also really like that the instructor doesn’t use numbers for the instruction (just Slow or Quick) and she even said “please don’t practice.” Such a keeper.   I am tired but filled. My mind is still awake, and I’m hungry, so even though the clock time is all wrong, I think it’s time for a salad and a glass of milk and an episode of Dead Boy Detectives.   Life is good. ❤️ 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines