1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 273
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Great job on your challenge!
    • I'm a bit in-between on the photography stuff. I love seeing and experiencing things unfiltered, but I also have a poor memory and having something to help spark that memory can be really helpful. I also take pictures of things I think I would like to paint, and to share with family 
    • Better than before is excellent!   I hope your health stuff gets sorted out so that you can live the life you want without worry or disruption.
    • Agree with this. I love taking photos (grew up in a house addicted to photography) but if im going to an event or i see something amazing I want to fully experience things. Not spending half the time looking at my phone.  Important to absorb stuff.  Or you might miss your chance. 
    • W0D4:  Eat was a carbon copy of D3 until later in the evening when I got hungry and ate a bag of trail mix.  That didn't quite cut it so I ate another one.  That didn't do it either so I ate two more, then I made a bowl of nachos that I completely didn't need.  3089 kcal, and that's what I get for daring to think I might be on easy street again.   Move was outstanding!  I did the same video as Monday and was able to push a bit harder through the whole thing.  That's the first time I've done this workout twice in a row, and it's still a blaster, especially in the legs and core. Evening was busy with household stuff since MFG is away.  I stayed up late monitoring thunderstorms with tornado potential again--thankfully it was just a bunch of rain with some moderate wind.  The lightning was pretty impressive for a while there.   I always miss my beloved when she's away, but I have to confess that I really enjoy having the whole bed to myself sometimes.  
    • It's already lovely, and I'm sure filling them in when you accomplish water goals will be very satisfying. ❤️
    • Actually slept well last night! Oh my god it feels so much better. Hopefully catch up on more sleep in the coming week 🤞   Out and about today. Went for a cup of tea with my mother and then to get some seeds. Came away with a lovely lilac and an angels fishing rod plant for over the pond.  bujo pages ongoing. trying to draw clematis plants today for the water tracker. Got tired 2/3 of the way through so quality kind of dropped a bit on the flowers themselves. But i am my own worst critic so i suspect it wont be quite as noticeable once its done. Still need to do the leaves on most of it, but its looking nice.     on the offchance anyone likes the idea and wants a go. Each vine is a different week. May is aukward so only has 5 days in a couple of weeks. Thus the odd numbers of blossoms on the very left and right vines. 
    • Plan for yesterday sort meds into pill holder✔️ foot lotion✔️ trash/recycling to curb✔️ work✔️ praise music✔️ bottle of water✔️ time outside✔️ shower✔️ dishes✔️ fold laundry brush and floss✔️ bed by 10✔️     Plan for today foot lotion work praise music bottle of water time outside shower cook shrimp scampi Choose next week's meals. fold laundry brush and floss bed by 10
    • Hey guys, thank you for the well wishes. I really appreciate them.    The interview was around 25 mins - i had notes down but didnt manage to remember some of the stuff i wanted to say.    I struggle to know how it really went tbh. I cant tell. Im worried i let myself down but nothing i can do now.    Fingers crossed i get through to the next bit....   I should find out by Monday if i made the last stage - which is an in person interview.    Trying not to think of it now, nothing i can do.    In the afternoon, after the interview, i was restless. So me and Bronze went out for a nice long (ish) walk.    90 mins round the woods. I even let her off the lead  now and again i am doing that to build both our confidence up.    It was wonderful. She played in a river and it was just lovely.              Today, work on a poster commission ive been given, some writing ive been asked to do for an online course, nip to the shop to get some salad for this eve (fallafel wraps and salad)   bath, hoover, chill, knit, read.    xx  

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines