1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.7k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Congrats on a healthy check up and fixed up hair.  That boutique opening sounds really fun and a good chance to catch up and reminisce.     Yay wedding!  They must really like dogs! 
    • The YouTube algorithm has been feeding me a lot of Ryder Carroll, designer of the bullet journal. (Who is also an ADHD guy.) I might try the above, when I have more time to focus on new things. (THE IRONY.)       I am finishing off this challenge with a lot of work deadlines that have been keeping me a little preoccupied. Sleep middling, not enough to multitask. (I was technically not hitting suspension criteria. Although I am suspended today, because my Wednesday night sleep was poor.)   I got a full eight hours last night, and have had two short walks and an isometrics workout between work segments, because I can feel my body hating the inactivity of recent work busyness. (It's apparently making the difference between small improvements and backsliding physical health, so I'm making the effort to get more small improvements in.) I think the still very high sleep deficits are not helping. I'm under my bed line, but hovering around my orange line. So I think repairs are not happening, plus lots of work hours sitting down, and my body hates it.   Ugh, I'm sort of exhausted, despite sleep.
    • Hi Friends!   Bit of a late post but I was busy trying to set my afternoon up for success. I got a lot of my personal stuff done and managed a run to the bank to finalize something before the weekend after my first call without work absolutely blowing me up and keeping me locked down. Yesterday I had to find little moments within my back-to-back meetings to even use the bathroom or get water it was so non-stop!   Due to being up 2 hours later than our normal bedtime, we decided to forego the gym. I woke up naturally at 6am exact and had a slow morning. I ended up doing my Coach's required 10 minute walk on my walking pad and then did Rune and Oracle. Once it was light enough, I checked to ensure the sky wasn't about to open up with rain before taking the dogs on an impromptu walk (it was forecast to start raining right about the time it got light enough to go out for a walk, hence the walking pad situation). I feel content with a double walk, especially as it's is rainy now with no signs of stopping. Also, not going to do the 10k. We are taking a loss on it, but it is better for it. Originally I was going to have to work Saturday night - by the time I got done and was able to leave to head to San Antonio, it'd be after 9pm before we even got there. Then to check into the hotel get settled, and sleep? I'd be so sleep deprived. Plus, it's supposed to be storming (not just raining) all day Sunday -- the race may be cancelled due to safety (lightning) anyway. I'm not having to work this weekend afterall (except on the MBA stuff for the Man) so it'll be more of a relaxing chill time to try to recoup before travel next week. Luckily it should only be 2 days. Leave Tuesday (no schedule other than to arrive with enough time to get good sleep), meeting Wednesday morning and travel back (dependent on flight time/meeting time) Wednesday evening. If I can't do Wednesday evening for whatever reason, I can fly back Thursday morning. Monday will be hectic but fortunately Tuesday/Wednesday should be relatively calm with travel and the meeting itself. Thursday may be hectic if we can't finalize things on Wednesday but then I'm off Friday so that's okay. For once, travel might benefit me in the stress department!   Food is good. The Man decided to switch up his meal prep and they're all supposedly balanced macros so we can both eat them (I'll just need to pre-plan like I already have been this week to ensure I meet my macros). He's sweet. It's almost confirmed (just need to book which boss is opening travel charge code Monday) Given I'll be traveling Tuesday/Wednesday, I'm planning to just buy the stuff for him and help him prep. I'm doing as my Coach suggested and buying the frozen/microwavable foods and just making the quick dinners that way. I'll have to improvise lunches I suppose. It'll be a challenge, but I think I can manage! I have a call with my Coach this weekend so I'll chat with her about it more.   Budget is all good so far. Fortunately some meals will be paid for next week by my company (travel per diem) so that will lighten my grocery load a bit. What I do buy for myself next will likely be the bulk sizes of frozen stuff and I can make that last across several weeks then.   I've Greeted the Day and did a walking meditation (as best I could given stress. That is really not helping me). Rune and Oracle are complete. Look at me go!   I hope your weekend is restful, peaceful, and restorative.    
    • Sounds great. Glad your having fun with it 😄
    • I like to follow the plate guidelines, with half a plate of vegetables and fruit, making sure theres a green leafy in there,  quarter plate of lean protein, and a quarter plate of whole grains or potato. I also eat dessert on Wednesday and Sunday.  Because I am not giving up ice cream or making muffins! When I eat this way, I am eating about 1500 -1700 calories a day.     I tried the no added sugar and it was… difficult. If you really want to go for it, start with 16-20 grams of added sugar a day. Thats the recommendation I think..no more than 16-20 grams of added sugar. Which is pretty low compared to what I used to eat..  But if you follow that plate guideline you’re gonna get some good nutrition, and less sugar.
    • Oh no! I hope the lump is benign. If it is cancer, she caught the lump early! Rooting for you both during this scary time
    • I love all of this, Sal! Well, except for your foot being iffy, obviously. Very excited to hear about the interview and the funding apps. 
    • Thank you!     Thank you!   I will post what I make.     Thanks, Jarric!   Thanks, Scaly! I felt like I looked pretty cool! I like these frames a lot. They weren’t anything I was looking for when they were suggested for me, but they do seem to suit me pretty well.    Thanks, Snarky! I am pretty stoked!     Hi Friends!   Had a much lower weigh-in this morning which is a little bit of a relief after hovering in the 265.x -es for a while. I have been tired all week and eating like a goblin so wasn’t expecting the drop, but I will take it. My cycle showed up yesterday for the first time on over a year which explains both the fatigue and the eating. I wasn’t eating junk food like chips or chocolate but I was eating a lot of cheese and pepperoni and cucumbers. Could be worse, could be better. I am hoping to batch cook a bunch this weekend so next week isn’t such a crapshoot.    I am really struggling to eat more than one meal a day again. I was reviewing my Bujo and it’s really obvious that I am not doing breakfast hardly at all and managing lunch maybe half the time, maybe a bit less. I think I need to work on this some more but I honestly just don’t want to think about it. Feels like a lot of effort I could be spending on other things. Not the best attitude maybe, and certainly not the best way to support my goals, so I am going to have to sit with that a bit. The weather is finally warming up enough that my veggie bentos would be good again as long as I have the patience to pack a lunch in the mornings. I have the time, it’s just making it a priority that I am not good at.    I finished painting the decorations on my chart for next challenge and I am quite happy with it. I think it bodes well for actually doodling. I got to use my metallic watercolours and that was joyful. I am inviting play into next challenge as I think that is the best way back into making art. I am excited to show you the new chart!   I hope that you have a moment to doodle a little margin monster today to keep you company. You’re welcome to post a photo here if you feel like introducing us to your new friend.   Thanks for being here. ❤️ 
    • That sounds like more chaos than you needed. Still, I hope you have a great time!!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines