1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.2k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Well, we're taking charge of things over here and it's really good.  I'm tired, but Mom and I have been taking turns between Dad and the house and we're getting stuff done. Dad is done with doctors for a few months so we'll get a nice break after Mom and I are done with all our appointments. Dad is wearing me out a bit with his constant talking,  so I'm glad for a break. This thursday I'm getting a mammogram, and I'm like "Oh that's gonna be nice to sit in a quiet spot for while."    I'm thinking about taking some time off. I don't know what that means yet, but I'm thinking on it.
    • You could get stationery with Isaac Newton on it.
    • Still hanging around 180lb, but I think I'm getting better about my diet.  So we'll see if I can maintain that for the week and break this plateau.   Flying out to a friend's wedding this weekend, but luckily, I don't have to eat well as long as I quit snacking constantly.
    • Hey all,    Been a while and honestly? Things have been okay. Not good, not bad, just okay.    After a surprise performance review at work I had a mental breakdown and am now taking a year-long LOA. However, besides what will we be paid out to me in vacation hours, I won't have another source of income. Sure, I have a job I work once every week or so but, it's not enough money to live on. So, I have to find another job. I'm so tired, so burnt out. I wish things were not like this but, reality still stands. I can do nothing but own my situation and work on it. As for the project for my client, that has been completed now so, yeah, that's good at least.    I actually have been doing pretty well with eating meals at home. I am actually starting to prefer it. I have a few go-to's I can make when I can't think of anything else to eat so, having that plan in place helps a lot. I even made a meal plan and so far have been following it pretty well. I also read two books: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck, and How to Keep House While Drowning. Both very good books but, I liked How to Keep House While Drowning more.  I listened to them as audiobooks. I have found I really like audiobooks.   I want to get back into working out since, I feel like that will help my mood out a lot. I really want to get stronger and have my muscles visible.    So, tomorrow, I'll be doing body workout 3B. The only reason I'm not doing it today is I am planning to fill most of my day with cleaning the house since we are having guests tomorrow.    Food Log  Breakfast: n/a (was sleeping)  Lunch: Coffee, one sausage, some mixed veggies  Dinner:  Snacks:    Fluffy, out   
    • My God. This exchange reminds me of my job. Except the stationary's prettier.
    • Well, it finally happened....   Ever since TimovieSon bought his PS5, he's been going on about how much better the controllers were than the PS4 ones... And now he's playing FC24 at "Legendary' difficulty, and winning. Either FC24 has become easier than previous installments or he's playing at a higher level than I ever could, because I never got above "World Class" in any of the FIFA games...   And then we played against each other. I had Man City, he had Arsenal. I won the match 5-4 after extra time (and after trailing 1-3 at half time). And frankly, the only reason I won is because Ederson was Man of the Match and because - as Man City - there's a cheat code called "Erling Haaland". 😅 We then played a match as Club Brugge vs. Club Brugge. Same team, same players. I got my ass handed back to me 2-5.   Just a few months ago, I'd play as Club Brugge with him playing as Man City. I'd win comfortably, and then I'd play with a weaker team until we found a match-up that was close. And now I can hardly beat him with a similar team, much less a weaker one. Oh, how the tables have turned...   So... I have a 9-year-old who's now officially better than me at FC24... 😱  
    • I like being prepared. Did the same last year, and about 75% of everything that was played by the bands that I went to see, I had prepared. And I heard 90% of all my prep work Iive, so I'd say I was pretty efficient at it. But it takes months. Festival's in mid-August. And in about two weeks' time, I'll be compiling a list of about 400 songs... 😅     My dad would never play that. He hated most of what came out of the 80s - unless it was by artists who were already around in the 70s... 😅   I had to discover new wave MUCH later. 😁 Unless it was mainstream - then I would have heard it on the radio.   But I did grow up with Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Judas Priest, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, etc. And that's all kinds of awesome. 😎

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines