1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 483
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Oh no please don't see it as me calling you out! If anything I'm calling out the industry. It's such a ubiquitous term I've also been nodding along thinking it makes sense until this moment.    I'd argue that whatever that it is, or was at some point, more efficient in some way. Maybe muscle weakness, tightness, maybe to avoid pain, maybe some other thing. If your traps are ultra strong (hello climbing!) then the body will favor them to solve the bench press problem, rather than the measly pecs. Relearning how to lift is less efficient, in the short term. Bodies are very smart but also very stupid. They don't have a clue about bench presses or how to maximize them in the long term, or to activate the glutes when they can use the stabilizers just fine, thank you very much. 😄   That's really good for such a tricky habit to crack!
    • HYPE!   When's the audition?
    • It's ferocious and adorable.
    • Yes!    That's oddly specific but sounds very cool.   Oh no, not MIL disapproving a pendant! 🙄 The petty part of me would wear a million cheap beaded necklaces every time I'd see her. 😄
    • It's delightful, wish I knew who I stole it from.   It's glorious.    The "persistence" or the madness? 😛     Yes. I don't seem to have a reason for mine, it's frustrating. 
    • No I meant in general. My relationship with hunger is mostly to ignore the inconvenience and then wonder why I'm sad and have no energy. 😛    Or maybe it's uncomfortable because it's boring?
    • The snooze button on a cat is located in one of two places, under their chin or behind just one of their ears. It puts them into a sort of low power stasis mode where they are inclined to loaf and purr or flop over and work on their biscuit making skills.    The trick is to find it and make sure you employ it carefully. It is not a good idea to mix up the buttons and end up with a cat loafing on your chest making biscuits directly into your neck and/or chest.    Well this zero week is done and I did as well as I expected but I am determined to do better going forward. I haven't been set up the best way to charge forth with my plan since I was scheduled for a 10 day work week. I've had fairly low social energy and the weather has been 80% rain 20% brutally warm for the season so I have zero motivation to walk to the gym right now. I will be taking advantage of free rides from my room mate when he gets back from his parents place sometime this week.    It isn't a long walk to get there by any measure but with working so much with no weekend to break up my time it is way, way more energy than I currently have.    I've got a mini goal for myself for the next two days of finishing off the current fan fiction I'm in the middle of so that I have more free time for literal anything else. I get viciously sucked into well written fiction and have a very, very hard time putting it down so I can wind up in a dissociative state for hours on end. I've had my cats crawl up on top of me for hours at a time and purr and batt at my shirt and unless they knock the book or my phone out of my hands I will not know they are there.    It gets tricky because good fiction will bleed over into my thoughts when I'm not actively reading or talking to someone about what I've read.    I managed to complete and entire act of Diablo 4 and I have zero recollection of what I did in the game because I was going over the ending of a book I really liked that I had been reading through over the last two weeks.    Although I could use that to my advantage and read a book while on a treadmill and just destroy my step count without thinking about it...   Should I use this power for good or evil?    
    • 2024 - Year of Progression Word of the Year: Consistency  Sleep: 12 Hrs Water: 2/4 Weight: 242.0 lbs   Meals:  10:30am - Coffee 12:00pm - Diet Soda, chicken, pasta, pizza 1:30pm - Coffee 3:30pm - Coffee, cheese stick, chips 6:00pm - Soda, Ramen Tonkatsu   Fitness: Rest Day   Language: 1 Portuguese Lesson 1 Spanish Lesson 0 Japanese Lesson   Reading: 0 min   Meditation: 5 Min   Notes: Another day, will work on getting second and third opinions tomorrow.
    • What serendipity!   I realized I need some extra structure to my life over the next few weeks, and here's a brand new challenge starting!  I'll be traveling the  final week of the challenge, so my goals are about getting ready.   1. Since my trip is a walking tour, I need to be physically ready. That means keeping up the walking/hiking regularly. It also means getting back into a physical therapy habit so my back/hips/knees are happier. The goal is PT twice a week - even if it's just a  short session of wall sits and clam shells.   2. Since I have a lot of tasks to accomplish before our trip, I need to free up some time. That means limiting screen time. Last challenge this didn't end well (I started off with some restraint, then started a page-turning type mystery which I had on my  phone so.....). This time I'm going to use the book Break Up With Your Phone - the goal is to read, act on and journal about each day's activity.   3. Since folks here on the forums are always supportive when I start a challenge, it's time to me to return the favor. The goal is to visit at least 2 other people's challenges and leave a comment each week. And to update my info in the reading and Walk to Mordor threads.    

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines