1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 989
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Gene hunt probubly refers to a character from a british tv series called life on mars. (Excellent show, highly recommended if you can get it in your country).  Its set mostly in the 80’s and is a police drama. Gene hunt is the chief inspector and in command of the Manchester and Salford police division. He is the main characters superior officer. 
    • Hey didnt have as much time as i had hoped yesterday.    So couldnt write much.    I have a LOT of anxiety.    I had a job interview on Wednesday. 6 hours per week, support worker for a 13 year old who has complex mental health needs.    I got the job.    But i am absolutely thinking it is the wrong decision. And i cant get rid of the anxiety i am feeling and its horrid.    Its not even very long!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 hours (so 2 3 hour slots)   Ughhhhhhhhh.    Anyway. I NEED TO FIGURE OUT AN EXERCISE ROUTINE.    I hate myself.    More later, just popping out with Bronze ❤️ xx
    • I second all of this (though I haven't had the spoiler before, I've heard great things)
    • Thanks TG ❤️    xx      
    • Day 3 - Wednesday Stuck to the core menu plan with no extras.  Calories were very low with 447 calories left over (that includes workout calories).  I didn't really feel overly hungry though so I'm not too worried.  There is a spell in the afternoons where I am feeling hungry but I've had my snack and then I get busy.  By dinner I'm not really that hungry.  I was low on energy for the gym though.  It is shark week so that's draining all my energy.  I felt like just half assing it.  Honestly, I felt like skipping it and half assing it was the compromise.  But once I got there I just whole assed it until I got to the core bits and skipped that part.  Got all stretching done and some primal squatting.     Day 4 - Thursday Appetite seems to be normalizing.  I was hungry during the day but didn't have any extra snacks, even though there was room.  I was banking on something bigger for dinner and eyeing the cheese curds in the fridge with gravy on my mind.  I was low on energy again but wanted to get a walk in.  DDG tried to give me an out but we went for the walk anyway.  We just capped it at 2 miles so we could get home and relax.  When I went to plan some dinner I found some store bought naan that needed used immediately so I popped some chicken fingers in the air fryer and made that gravy.  The gravy was served over chicken atop the naan with side salads.  It was very tasty.  No need for dessert.  Due to exercise calories and a few extra leftover I had total 300 leftover for the day.  
    • As always it's great to have you here.  thanks for your support.  💜   It is so tricky!   
    • 3/28 I ate   Instant Oatmeal 2 hb eggs instant ramen veggies 2 pulled pork tacos - no dairy 1 small cookie that my son made green beans an apple   In the morning I did some light bench presses   In the evening I walked for about 30 min.   So far things are going well I think.  I forgot to weigh in again, but I had a lot on my mind this morning, and I'm out of the habit of doing it.  I'll try again tomorrow.    
    • Cant garantee it will work, but i would suggest getting a small sketchbook and pencil and just carrying them around with you. Then when you stop or have a cuppa or whatever, you can pull them out instead of the phone.  less screen surfing, more sketching time.  hypothetically a win win

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines