1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.2k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Taxes were easier than I thought. Apparently you can just pay that on the IRS website. Woo Hoo! No trip to the bank and post office needed! Was all set to be in bed on time. But then I got back up and stayed up past midnight. Annoying. I've been feeling extra tired, maybe actually sleep?   Plan for yesterday Put lotion on feet✔️ Work✔️ Drink bottle of plain water✔️ Get check and post taxes✔️ Bell choir practice✔️ Brush and floss✔️ In bed by 10   Plan for today Put lotion on feet Work Clean water bottles Drink bottle of plain water Shower Cut and portion chicken for lunches Dishes Brush and floss In bed by 10
    • Art club sounds like fun! And I'm super excited about SPARK for you. Sounds right up your alley, and like a nice source of income for you.
    • Absolutely! Especially roasted, with orange sauce. 😋
    • Go for the eyes, Boo! GO FOR THE EYES!!! 🤘
    • Sorry to hear that mate - it's definitely difficult finding good people to help you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I end up with someone good!         I wish it was a more common thing - definitely think more people should try it.       Thanks for the advice! I've heard good things about Knees Over Toes Guy, don't think I've come across Squat University before, but I'll check them both out. Wall sits are one of those things that I hate, but also think it would be cool if I were good at them   I think all of it would be helpful. The main thing I can never work out is how to prioritise things so that I'm getting what it is I need without spending 3 hours every day doing every ankle/knee/hip/glute exercise under the sun. Not to mention the eye exercises that my gym coach has recommended for posture  . I'm hoping that an MRI might give me a better idea of what to target, but if you've got any idea how to work it out other than that I'd appreciate the help.
    • 18/03 - 164.9lbs 25/03 -163.9lbs 01/04 - 163.1lbs 08/04 - 163.5lbs 15/04 - 162.2lbs   Ate a little over 1,000kcal over budget last week, but that's still well in deficit and that seems to have worked fine. I'm not quite on track for my goal right now, but 2.7lbs down from the start of this challenge isn't bad at all.   There was, to be fair, a great deal of guessing on Saturday. Had my meal in the dark, which was an amazing 3-course meal including a great swordfish starter. It was a really cool experience, and though I've done it before I was still amazed at how relaxed I felt being temporarily blind. Add to the mystery meal the beer before the restaurant, the cocktail before the meal, two glasses of wine with the meal, a beer on the way home, and then deciding to have cheese and biscuits for dinner, it was certainly a high-calorie day with a lot of margin for error on the guesswork element. 
    • Games like this frustrate me.  Sometimes we need to put stuff down and come back to it and this need to “be on “ all the time is a bit insane.   Good job though on your lists.  You are making great progress forward.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines