1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 430
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• So I didn't finish doodling all the characters in my oldest art book, but my time ran out and so I presented it to my nieces. In retrospect, the younger one was probably trying to see I was actively paying attention by asking "what is this?" each time she turned the page, though I took points of psychic damage because I naturally assume what I've drawn (even in inexperienced quality) is still recognizable. 🥲 The older one, who is of the age at which I received the book, was fascinated enough to flip through before dinner, but when I explained my notion of letting them hold onto the book if they wanted, she said I didn't need to lend it to them. 🫠 Okay then. I did show the archer contrast I shared with y'all yesterday, to reiterate to the younger that I wanted to show how experienced artists start off drawing like children. And my sister also referenced a Bluey episode (which I have seen a snippet from) regarding art skill level improving by continued efforts.  Anyway, they'd had a lovely D&D themed birthday party, involving a dragon pinata, a monstrous bean bag toss game, a mimic treasure chest, and a roguish challenge of quietly navigating strings with bells on them.  I put together a Pokemon puzzle with the younger who then immediately tore it back apart while family was out saying goodbye to a parting guest. 😮‍💨 Children are monstrous sometimes. Anyway, I made it home safely... and I have lost my doodled art deadline, but I intend to continue since the book is still in my possession. 🤷‍♀️
    • 2024 - Year of Progression Word of the Year: Consistency  Sleep: 12 Hrs Water: 2/4 Weight: 242.2 lbs   Meals:  10:30am - Coffee, Tortilla, bacon 12:30pm - Coffee, fig bar, cheese 2:30pm - Sandwich wrap, blueberries 3:30pm - Chips 6:00pm - Hotdogs, veggies, mac&cheese.   Fitness: Rest Day   Language: 0 Portuguese Lesson 0 Spanish Lesson 0 Japanese Lesson   Reading: 0 min   Meditation: 5 Min   Notes: Another day of waiting. Exercise didn’t happen. Will try and do a short run tomorrow.
    • Thank you, that does help.
    • Hi Flea,   I am really happy to see you.
    • yeah so this challenge went super well, obviously. between house drama and depression i just... did nothing. partly forgot about the whole thing, partly just didn't have enough spoons or fucks to care about it.      duo is a lying bitch I did no such thing. I think I opened the app once to try to figure something out for my father but I haven't done shit with it myself for months.
    • All of the space. In all of the ways that space can be had. [Copied and pasted from the most recent challenge because whoops, forgot about that one.]   1. physical space: - find homes for all the shit in my room that doesn't belong where it is - give away or otherwise get rid of the whole bin of stuff I don't want (by the end of the challenge)   2. mental space: - journal OR meditate every day (both is better)   3. financial breathing room space: - no more than 1 takeout order a day (ideally none but baby steps) - don't buy anything that isn't an absolute necessity   4. spiritual space? - someone help me out here idk how to spirituality - go to the library and get the books recommended last challenge
    • Using up leftovers should count. 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines