1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 877
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Right?  I'm taking a week off, soon, so I'm hoping this abundance of hobby energy persists until then 🤞
    • TimovieDaughter had a school football tournament yesterday afternoon. In simple terms: a team of her classmates had to compete against teams of same-year classes of all the other schools in the city. Her team won the competition! Although I have to say that TimovieDaughter's contribution on the pitch was minimal compared to some of her classmates who've been playing football for years now.   She was supposed to have football practice in the evening as well, but we had to skip that. And consequently skip my planned walk during it. Otherwise my step count for the day would've been a lot higher.   TimovieSon was riding his bike in the neighbourhood, together with one of the neighbour's kids. When our back neighbour got home from work, however, TimovieSon hit his car with his bike. Nothing bad, the car was about to take a left turn so was pretty much stationary, and TimovieSon was taking a right turn so wasn't biking fast either and he managed to brake enough for it to be a very minor collision and fall. He's got a minor bruise on his arm but he's fine, if a little startled by the ordeal. No damage on his bike either. Our neighbour's car has a small dent and a few scratches in its door, though, so I had to spend some time filling out a collision report form and talking to my insurance agent. Just an administrative hassle. But we were still sorting things out when TimovieDaughter was supposed to leave for her football practice, so she had to skip it. Unforeseen circumstances.     Lunch was pretty hefty yesterday, and I had some chocolate, so my ballpark figures (which are *very* broad guesstimates) will have probably exceeded 3K calories. Expenditure according to my Fitbit was 3.2K. When in doubt, err on the side of caution, so I'm marking it as a day without caloric deficit. I also only did the one DailyDare exercise yesterday. No burpees, no planking. But the DailyDare was a 60 second wall sit, and those are hard.     My week so far:   Week 1   M T W T F S S Intermittent fasting               Calorie intake               Calories spent               Calories in/out deficit               Curfew               Sleep               Avg. sleep 5h48 Steps               Avg. steps 10.4K Distance 10.88 km Workouts 0.5 Days with (mini-)workouts 3       No treats at the office today, so my fasting window will be around 24 hours! Yay!       I don't often post rap music - it's generally less up my alley - but here's one today. Personal opinion on Kanye West aside, the beat on this track is lit. Easily the best thing both Kanye West and Jay-Z have done in my opinion. But I'm not a fan, so YMMV. But here, I could listen to that beat and groove all day. It would make for a very tense day, though... Excellent video, too.   Jay-Z & Kanye West feat. Frank Ocean - No Church in the Wild  
    • just wanted to show the water tracker for April. Its half done and I'm really happy with it. Lot of fun to draw.  i sketched it out in pencil before hand just to get the spacing right.   i need to prioritising replacing my finest fine liner. Its nib is split and is really annoying me every time i draw with it as it makes a mess 80% of the time i use it. 
    • Yikes, I hope your salary triples while you manage the work of three people! Having a gym buddy absolutely rocks. I have been trying to sweet talk my best work friend to be mine, but so far no dice…
    • Hi! I've been away, now I've returned.   On Monday morning we headed south to Exmoor for three days! It was a good trip. We visited some friends, and then hit a few interesting sites: Tarr Steps (old clapper bridge); Dunster Castle; and Knightshayes. There was a lot of walking on day 2 and 3 (not so much on day 1 which was mostly driving and then hanging out inside at our friends' house as it was bucketing rain).     (The right photo is me trying to show Enting how to assess risk and cross stones and land bits in the Barle River. Not shown: a minute later when he decided to start scrabbling off on his own and in my haste to stop him I lost my footing and fell in myself! Luckily, I caught myself well and only had a sore bum and a wet sleeve. Could have gone much worse!)   I had set out some geocaching routes, but we didn't get to them. However, Enting kept wanting to geocache in places that there weren't any, so we made a game instead of peering around in nooks and crannies and "odd looking things" searching for places we'd investigate for a geocache if there were any. Apparently pretending to geocache is almost as much fun as actually doing it!   I have ideas for the garden! Knightshayes in particular had a cultivated woodland garden, that I feel may be some of the answers to our own untameable front garden. I'm ordering appropriate wildflower seeds to start the process of turning it from an ugly, left-to-seed-by-previous-owners overgrown mess to a slightly more cultivated and intentional wild garden.   5 days of holiday left....   Hi everyone, I hope your first week is going well!   
    • @Heidi noticed before I even realized it: I have reached a milestone on the road to Mordor!   I have reached Lothlórien and met with Celeborn and Galadriel.       The road to Mordor for me now ventures forth from Lothlórien, to Rauros.   Also, now I've been given lembas bread!!!  
    • Thanks for the reminder!     I have reached Lothlórien and met with Celeborn and Galadriel.         The road to Mordor for me now ventures forth from Lothlórien, to Rauros.   Also, now I've been given lembas bread!!!  
    • Slept strangely last night. Crashed out at 9:30pm, woke up at what i suspect is about 3-4am ish 😑not ideal. Cumulatively i have had 9hrs though, so do feel a little better mental energy wise. Just also like ive been run over a tad. Gah, so annoying.    parents are going on hols today up country and for some reason the weather picked today to snow..a lot…Right in the area they are going to be travelling through.  Not ideal, so now i am trying not to worry about that combo. Hopefully it will be ok 😬 they’re packing extra cold weather gear incase they get stuck.  Got some mando practice in. Blackberry blossom. Might have posted it before (cant remember) going well, but the stretch to the 6th fret on the G string still trips me up every time. So annoying.     
    • Whoo, go liam! So glad it went well for him.   Also, yay, bead haul. Shines are the best kind of post.   

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines