1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.3k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Thanks for sharing the new song from Billy Joel.  I grew up listening to him since he was one of my dad's favs.  I had no idea there was a new one either.  Great video too.  I didn't watch it too closely (from work) but really enjoyed the montage scenes from him and his kids over the years.    
    • Boopeedoo... wfh yester and quartetting after which meant late home. Calories counted though, and did some (ineffective) poi while waiting for quartet peoples.   Yesterday: 🥗 10pts 🏃‍♀️ 5pts 🚶‍♀️5pts 🌞 5pts 🦵 5pts 🤹‍♀️ 5pts 💡 0pts Total: 665pts   So, I'll need to get an average of 30pts a day to pass... Looks like I'll be chonking in the exercise at any available moment...
    • I get this. I’m overspent myself.  Hopefully things settle for you because that is a packed day! 
    • If anyone wants a free book they are giving away fixed on you by laurelin paige on amazon at the moment.  very good book with very twisty plot, but read the triggers as it will not be for everyone. 
    • W4D4:  one DPZ, then lunch was my meal prep.  In the afternoon I bought a Reese's.  Dinner at home was leftover pork chop and sweet potatoes.  I kept getting snacky throughout the evening, and I added a bunch more calories in the form of corn tortillas, butter, cheese, and chocolate chips with peanut butter.  2559 kcal--maybe recovering from illness has my metabolism ramped up; it's definitely messing with my sleep.   Move was a pass.  I did as planned and hit my fairway woods (as hard as possible) after work--they easily passed the test for build quality, and they're performing the way I'd hoped so now I just need to learn to swing them properly.  When I got home I immediately changed into gym shorts and did a simple bodyweight circuit with squats, pushups, bridges, and crunches.  Three rounds of that gave me decent jelly legs, so I called it good.   More strong than lean, but forward is forward.
    • I want to read it before i watch the tv series. Found it kind of randomly but it sounds really good
    • A Discovery of Witches is on my list, too!
    • Weather is lovely and sunny, but freezing today. Cloudless blue skies and a northerly breeze mean its scraping 11’c in the daytime. had to put so many layers on when i went out.    still restless so caught the bus into to town and had a wander around and a poke in the shops. Came back with surprisingly good book haul. Lots of good authors B been wanting to read a discovery of witches for a while, so it was nice to get a copy so cheaply (50p).    sleep pattern is now going better, which is definitely helping. Making sure i get up earlier seems to sort the struggling to go to sleep at a reasonable time. Obvious now i think about it but i should have tried this sooner.  some of my goals for this challenge are still  slightly shelved, but I'm trying to aim for  3 walks a week again now I'm feeling less floored.  weather this week is supposed to be dry and sunny (if cold) so lots of opportunity to get out right now, which is great.    going to try and get back on track with the healthy snacking as I've definitely been picking at sugary things recently (i am blaming boredom for this one).   making a big pan of chilli or vegetarian chilli for lunch is still on my to do list (its been there for 3 weeks) so i think i will try and do that tomorrow.       
    • Thank you, Darling ❤️ I've been neglecting you, I am so sorry. But I appreciate you being here. That's very good to hear! I'm excited to look through them and get ideas. I definitely will make some tweaks, like rice rather than cauliflower rice (ick, I keep trying but I cannot seem to force myself to like it). I don't seem to have any issues with gluten but definitely dairy. I want to remove gluten longer term and slowly reintroduce it to see if there's any minor reactions. Thank you! I'm trying!   Hi Friends,   Super quick update:   The Man joined me again for arms today. Nothing too spectacular, I'm dealing with cramps so I took it easy so I didn't overwhelm my body. The Man said something about going back tomorrow to do legs. I think I should run (it's my last Friday to run before the 10k next weekend since I'll give myself a rest). There's a chance I may have to stay up late tonight to join a meeting at 10pm my time so we can talk with the team in Mumbai and if so, I'll gauge how I feel in the morning or if I just take a rest day.   Food is okay. I have my books and I'll have to spend some time with them tomorrow to get ideas for next week. It's supposed to storm Saturday so I think I'll go shopping then and need to be prepared for that.   My meditation walks have been very beneficial. Knocking out 2 things at once has been helping me since I feel like I'm constantly running out of time. Today I decided to Greet the Day while the Man drove us home from the gym. He had the windows down (I was chilly but it is nice enough outside I could deal) and felt good and was able to get grounded despite moving. I'll still aim to get outside today, but at least I don't have that pressure on me to get it done.   Budget still the same as yesterday. No issues there.   Alright, gotta go! Hope a beautiful day with fresh, crisp air and the sun smiles down on you

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines