1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.3k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• This ALWAYS happens at the dentist too!!  One time the hygienist and I watched the end together before she called the dentist back lol
    • Maybe you need to bring a book and just go back to the doctor's office and sit and have a quiet read.  I always like that my doctor's office has HGTV on and I can watch some home improvement show.  Although I hate when I miss the big reveal.  
    • Training Performance Report   Officer: Sara Kingdom Date: 18/04/24 Department: Special Assessment Unit     Physical Formae   Daily Crura impello Arma scindere Scindere practice set Bonuses Boxing practice Dance Visit genii locorum Support Electrolytes Hydration Meds Vitamins Meds. Vitamins. Working on hydration.   Scindere practice set. All but one, because you said not to overdo it.   Oh, well done. Score: 1.5       Mental Formae   Tool Reversal of desire Gratitude flow Cue Avoiding a task, restless, distracted Any negative thinking; during daily wrap-up       Score:        Recovery   2 hours practice, start before noon. 6-8 hours sleep. In bed by midnight    I got six hours! It took a lot of work. And a lot of time.     Score: 1       Silentium Mentis   Mindfulness Metta Cast a magical circle or ground energy       Score:       Home Front Reintegration   Yoga nidra Podcast Yoga (regular) Yoga nidra.     Score: 1       Record Keeping   Make a daily plan Journal practice Make a weekly and monthly plan I made a new plan when my daily plan didn't work.   Adaptation is an art. Score: 1       Spring Cleaning   Make a daily plan Project work Make a weekly project plan I have a plan. Five minutes each in the two problem zones.     Score: 1       Space reserved for office use   Date rec'd: Initialed by:   Form ID: Zulu Foxtrot 18.C.68-v2-Jun-1977 (ZF.18.C.68/1977.06) (Supercedes form 64B from Nov 1932) For internal use only. Sensitive records. Not to leave the Folly.  
    • Scientia potestas est Society of the Wise • Est. 1775   The Folly Russell Square London, WC1B 7ZF     18th April, 2024   Dear Sara,   Yes, all right, that seems reasonable. Don't overdo the training.     Yours,   Thomas Nightingale   Detective Chief Inspector, Metropolitan Police Acting President, Society of the Wise    
    • 18th April, 2024   Dear Inspector Nightingale,   I did a weekly plan, and I've slept enough to come off suspension tomorrow, and most of my current lack of sleep is due to things that my training plan would help me do more reliably. Can I be unsuspended now, please?     Yours,   Sara Kingdom    
    • Some pictures of the street art on the bridge https://www.heidichronicles.net/2024/04/what-good-bridge-youve-been.html
    • I got to my appt early and they took me back immediately! I was done with the whole thing before my appt officially started.  It wasn’t too bad, soreness is pretty low on the scale.    Poor Dad got the stomach bug so I stopped at the store for bland food on the way home.   I didn’t get the quiet I wanted but it’s okay. I’m feeling better anyway. 
    • A lovely blessing, thank you!     Thank you, Sea!     Cassis is on the Côte d'Azur, near Marseilles. It has lovely cliffs that the impressionists liked to paint, and we are near the sea. There are charming little villages, like Aix en Provence, that can be reached by car. But I will mostly rest and look at the trees and water and cliffs.      Thank you, Ever!  There's no specific internet at the house, only whatever my phone has, so I may drop in just briefly to say hello. I'm not really sure how much internet data my phone has. Probably plenty for browsing but not videos?
    • I've really kicked the distance up another notch by walking to a local independent coffee house in the mornings.  You would think this would be enough to close the distance between me and @TimovieMan, but he's been dropping some impressive stats himself (well done!)   I've got just under 50 miles left to get to Rauros (about 80 km for you sensible folk), and I'm hoping the weather here continues to be great.  I love Virginia in the springtime.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines