1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 724
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Here to support you in your journey. Following!
    • Hi Hal! Good to see you!   Rowing is a lot of fun. I hope you like it when you try it out! The rowers at my gym have this funny little fishing game on them where you change the cadence of your strokes to match fish on the screen and catch them. I am clumsy at it because I am better at one steady pace, but it is a fun way to pass the time and a very decent workout.    Yay Critical Role. 58… so you’ve met Cad then? He’s my favourite. ❤️ 
    • I have to say I was really looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow but alas it is not in the cards. My moms friend asked if they could switch their tea date from tomorrow to Thursday. So now the plan is Wednesday is extra busy and Thursday will be a chill day. Tomorrow at 6:45am I will be hiking with my friend, go home and drop Winnie off then go to my Moms for around 10-11am and work until probably 4:30pm. Then it sounds like we are hanging out with some friends once Mr.R is back from work and we will hang out and order dinner.     I am already mentally preparing for sore ass feet after todays shenanigans and tomorrows. I am not sure how bad the hike will be because my friend wanted to do one with more hills 🥲 I said I was down for trying but she knows hills kill me and my feet suck so she said if it gets too "ragged" we can always just turn back. I love her so much for giving me an out without outing me. I think I will be okay as long as its not like that one hike we did where it somehow we were going up steep hills every 10 minutes. And I will try to sit more when I am at my parents if I can. I think I am mostly there to body double for my mom.   I think I mentioned that we have been watching Survivor. Man its amazing what some of these people can pull off. We started with the current season and then when we caught up we started at 41 which was the start of the new era. If the social game/aspect wasn't so the main focus it would have been cool to make that a goal to get on the show one day but noooo thank you. I am probably going to look up if there are survivor-esque experiences. Not necessarily things like tough mudder though because I like the games, puzzles, challenges and survival aspect (wish we saw more of this). Watching it is really inspiring for me.     Homemade dinner ✅ ✅ /5 Move  ✅ ✅ /5  
    • Today: Max (6) pull-ups after breakfast, followed by 60x kettlebell swings (50lb). Max archer push-ups (6/side) after supper, followed by max pistol squats (6 right, 5 left), followed by max bicep curls (8x22lb).   (Yesterday's post-breakfast exercises were the same. Post-supper was 6 left 5 right max for archer push-ups and 5 right 4 left for pistol squats, and there were no bicep curls.)   Also today: WIN.   If my posts seem short compared to what they were before, it's because I'm writing them from home where I am constantly interrupted.
    • This is honestly such a nice compliment ❤️ I have many random photos of things I just found visually interesting.    It tasted really good so at least I got flavour points lol   I bought them 2 days ago but they do seem on the drier side. They are Lebanese style pitas if that makes a difference. I tried microwaving for 15 seconds because when I go to pita pit they put it in a steamer for a bit. I have to say I was feeling quite confident in my pita making skills ... until I had to wrap it and it just disintegrated haha I love wraps though so I think I will try to add more to my random lunch menu. 
    • 45 min walk with 25 lb Ruck Backpack. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be
    • Monday They're really pretty when they're not my lawn.   I am a creature of habit.    I have had the same employer (generally speaking - corporate merger) since October of 2012. When I began my "get healthy, happy, and strong" trek in February of 2013, I developed habits around that job. I rearranged my workday around my workout habits. I did meal prep so that I would always have a prepared meal with a known nutritional value so I could track it. I had my team schedule weekly meetings so I could go to the trail right near our office and run. And I scheduled my gym classes so that I would stop at the gym on my commute home from work. Moving to a full-time work-from-home arrangement just over four years ago disrupted all of that.    Monday, I started the road to building it all back up.   Move Forward Yesterday I took a 30-minute walk around my neighborhood. It was gorgeous. The trees are blooming and so are some of the open spaces near my home. There are fields of dandelions and wild violets just a short walk from my front door.  Move Upward I didn't do any specific training but I spent an hour moving all our patio furniture back out of storage. It was lifting!   Move Downward I tracked literally every bite yesterday. The even better news was that in doing so, I made a couple of conscious decisions to eschew eating some junk. Move Inward I found a couple months ago that I have a specific piece of classical music that, when I use it to focus, can help me turn everything else off. It's long, the tempo works for my brain, and the tempo does not change for the entirety of the piece. I listened to it on repeat before starting my workday. It was a nice way to start out centered.     Thank you! It's a good start.   Glad to have you.   Thank you. It's good to see you again.
    • Nothing wrong with waiting and seeing what your body gives you. You'd be surprised at how full you can be even on a cut.
    • So far so good!   Yeah, even on a pretty big caloric deficit, hunger tends not to be the problem.  It's the stress of joyless meals that gets me.   Day two, week 1 has been another successful day so far.  I waited for hunger at breakfast and lunch and dragged my butt to the pool to swim a kilometer.  The swim went well, I basically did intervals (3 slow laps, 1 sprint lap) and shaved a few minutes off my swim time.     Not sure if I will be hungry for dinner today or not.  I ate a largish lunch, but then swimming usually gives my appetite a bump, so I guess I'll just have to see how the day plays out.
    • Proud of you for getting in some study while feeling awful.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines