1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 368
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• I can take that off your hands for ya.  
    • Another reason why centaurs are not best categorized as level 2. That was not someone who was truly thinking about monsterfucking. They were thinking of, like, monster-soulfully-gazing-into-eyes. Yeah, a centaur would do that in a really human way. But that is not the assignment.   Speaking of trolls, I'm puzzled why orcs and trolls are two whole levels apart when they're essentially the same thing. (Don't @ me, bro, they are.) Those distinctions are a bit confused. I have to think level 2 was meant to be "human with 50% of something else grafted on".
    • + 😊 I like it, too. I tend to redraw my characters every few years (I made an effort once to display the progressively improving designs of numerous characters on DeviantArt). My oldest piece of artwork on hand is a rainbow mermaid from 2001, and for a solid decade I came up with characters and drew them again and again while improving my skill and style. Pokemon and D&D have been responsible for why the majority of my more recent work has shifted from redraws to new characters. Revisiting the old, though, has a nice measure of nostalgia for me, and I hope sharing the art book with my nieces will intrigue them as budding creative types.
    • Dibs on being a play tester. 🤩   Hope the rain is nice, at least
    • I am currently sitting in my car while it rains eating a dry ass falafel whilst avoiding what comes next lol grocery shopping. I need to come up with a meal plan first but the rain is kind of making me have to pee and the falafel is making me very thirsty. 
    • I mean I will need to host it somewhere so I can show it on my resume so yah why not 😂   I actually went out and bought a gen 1 tamagotchi lol for research
    • It's one of my favourite things to see. I love comparing old to new! 
    • I'll figure something out. And I'll bring the eggs.
    • Missed you!   That really sucks and is hugely unfair when you've been trying so hard for so long to get to the bottom of the issue!    Were they at least delicious?  
    • @sarakingdom thank you for saving me from having to type out that post. 😄 I'd also argue that it's not only body parts that determine fuckability, but size. Trolls for example (btw very much humanoid by every depiction I've seen) can vary between the size of small person or a small hill. 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines