1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 373
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• 45 min walk   Light stretching/warm up   24 kg DB KB Clean and Press 2x3 24 kg DB KB Squats 2x3 24 kg DB KB Rows 2x3 24 kg DB KB Floor Press 2x15   Ring Pull Ups 2x2   Heavy stretching
    • Right? I ate ice cream today! And thanks. We all need some time, and it seems like Mom and Dad are starting to move forward and now I’m a little stuck. I told myself I can wallow for a solid day then I need to get busy.    Right? I mean, a person still has to enjoy life!
    • I am taking this afternoon and evening to have fun. I may do some things from my list too, but my main focus will be down time.   My original plan was to take off early this afternoon to go to an aikido seminar an hour away. I just don't have the enthusiasm to drive for two hours and do two hours of aikido this evening. I knew that yesterday, before I had a sleep fail last night. This brings into focus two topics - aikido and down time   Aikido I have been practicing aikido for a long time. I love it and intend to keep doing it well into my 80s. If I had taken a much different path in life, I might have gotten good enough to become a senior instructor. That typically requires several years of dedicated practice in one's twenties. Instead, I took a roundabout path with some long breaks. I can keep getting better but I am never going to be great. I'm okay with that. It was never my dream to be a martial arts instructor. I can happily stay at 2nd degree black belt for as long as I want. Getting a higher rank would not allow me to do anything special.   I do feel a bit odd about my weapons partner moving past me. We started training weapons together when he was training for his shodan test and I was training for my nidan. We tested on the same day. He took his nidan test right before covid. I feel like I lost more fitness than he did during covid. Not to mention that he is 15 years younger than me and training hard for his test. He will be testing for sandan (3rd degree blackbelt) at the end of June. I am happy for him and a bit wistful. Sure, I would like to be able to do all the things on the sandan test requirement list. I can do some of them easily. Others need work. Some would need several years of dedicated physical therapy first. That is just not my top priority now.   Down time It seems that my mind and my spirit do not agree on what I can realistically do. I remember being super efficient and doing all the things. When I try to do that, my spirit rebels. I want to just play phone games or read junk mail. I would do better to just give myself the time to relax and spend that time on things that are more fun and have something to show, like spinning and knitting.   With that in mind I just bought Manor Lords. It is a new city building game that has my number.   Now I am off to go for a walk with Dumbledore and do fun things.   Have a great weekend!
    • You mean the no hunger thing?  Yeah, that's probably just me.  I was diagnosed with gastroparesis (delayed emptying of the stomach) a few years ago.  We sort of glossed over that issue and didn't discuss implications or treatment at the time because of a bigger issue (possibly pre-cancerous cells in my stomach).  I probably should ask now that cancer has been ruled out, but I am asymptomatic, other than the hunger problem, so I forget to bring it up.
    • You're eating dry falafel, in the rain. The solution to your problem is right there! Open the window, stick the falafel out for a moment and presto! Wet falafel! 
    • I like this so much for you.   YOU OVERESTIMATE MY POWAH!
    • I can take that off your hands for ya.  
    • Another reason why centaurs are not best categorized as level 2. That was not someone who was truly thinking about monsterfucking. They were thinking of, like, monster-soulfully-gazing-into-eyes. Yeah, a centaur would do that in a really human way. But that is not the assignment.   Speaking of trolls, I'm puzzled why orcs and trolls are two whole levels apart when they're essentially the same thing. (Don't @ me, bro, they are.) Those distinctions are a bit confused. I have to think level 2 was meant to be "human with 50% of something else grafted on".

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines