1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 899
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• It's funny how there are some food things and some situations that are just so hard to avoid this happening with... Good for you being aware of it and planning for next time you're 'player'ing
    • I went to look up the new one to see the subject, and it looks like the title's been announced too: benaaronovitch.com/wp-assets/uploads/2024/03/MOS-cover-reveal-FINAL.mp4?_=1 (I don't know why that video won't embed, but still, it's there!)
    • Intriguing, but not in my wheelhouse.  Pot roast is done when I'm ready to eat it and not a moment longer.     W1D4:  one large Diet DrP; my mostly sugar-free mornings (fiber bombs notwithstanding) continue and seem to be paying dividends--my appetite feels a little more stable and predictable for most of the day, and I haven't been having snack cravings at all while at work.  Lunch was the pot-roast meal prep.  After work I ate a beef snack stick before heading to church for worship night and didn't get home until well after 8pm.  I reheated a pork chop with some roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli for my dinner, which didn't quite appease my hunger.  I added a couple servings of prunes, a bit of cheese, and two more beef snacks afterward to close out the day slightly high at 2077 kcal.   Move was nominal:  owing to horrible horrible DOMS from Monday I could barley muster enough  energy and will to do a bit of stretching before worship night, then I was on stage for several hours playing guitar.  I'm counting it as a pass.   Pretty good day, even with the cautionary yellow on Eat--if I were doing a zig-zag program then that would've been a perfect zig day, and it's still a decent deficit.  Scale was down another 0.6 lbs this morning, so now I'm within a pound of overtaking my previous low.  I'm altogether pleased with how this week is going despite having to Frankenstein around the planet at the moment while my legs (and abs, and arms, and shoulders) refuse to work properly.  By tomorrow the DOMS should be out of the way, and I'll be ready to resume the strength portion of my plan.   How 'bout that?  I inadvertently resuscitated  the Way of Pain™    
    • Well I was on track for the day until towards the end when I was waiting for the training to finish so I could go to quartet rehearsal and my brain started dribbling out of my ears... My quartet host provided chocolate and sicilian lemonade though, and because we finished pretty early and were only a ten min walk from the work peeps in the pub, I went to the pub, got many guinnesseseses and some snacks, and some pittas when I got home at 1am... I did not run this morning, and am slightly regretting my life choices to go see the Buffy musical thing which is in The Arse End of Nowhere (east London) as well as doing a 12:30-1:30am easter vigil with the sister I'm going to the show with. However, Last-Night-Silmarilliane prepped the coffee machine and also the filled the washing machine so those were nice forgotten-surprise when I got up today! Sleep-wise, I did read for a bit when I got in, while I was eating the pittas, but don't think I stayed up particularly crazy late for no reason.   Yesterday: 🍻 0pts 🏃‍♀️ 5pts 🚶‍♀️5pts 🌞 5pts 💡 0pts Total: 95pts   I'm not sure what the food situ is tonight (the place says 'meze snacks') and the next four days are UK Easter bank holiday weekend, so no doubt I'll be overeating to some extent. I should probably track my calories today so far though, and get my physio done (my hips haven't enjoyed two days off and sitting in the uncomfy training chairs).   Hope everyone who's bank holidaying has some lovely plans set up  
    • Ah ha! I did wonder why I couldn't see it any more!
    • Thank you! It REALLY is!   Okay, but its funny how in I've been studying this hard for 6 years and there is still times my brain goes "ohhh that's how it works!".    ---- 3 days in a row with 8 hours of sleep... and I woke up feeling even more exhausted. Aka, I'm finally feeling how tired I am.  But got work done last night, need to get more done... but getting my butt toward bed after 8 to be in it by 9 has been working for the better.    Yesterday morning I made Ugly chicken and cabbage before work, think I ended up running late between that and eggs but lesson learned. Found out if I don't chop the cabbage into tiny pieces but go for slices, it turns out like noodle shapes! Doesn't replace noodles but a VERY different needed texture to know.     ---- I was reading @Sovalis's challenge. the talk about wheat flour effecting joint pain. IDK if I have joint pain, but I 100% have inflammation in all my joints (especially as I try to move more). From my feet, knees and hips to even my back and ribs.   My brain brought up last night... what would be a passive way to lose some of the pain I'm losing until I could do more?    Brought it up to my naturopath a few years ago when I was seeing her and she confirmed it was definitely inflammation I was feeling. From her and others in my life I have been suggested to avoid eating: refined sugar, white flour and seed oil.    Before I would be changing my diet for losing weight (tight serving sizes). Or other rules. I already avoid buying ingredients, but as I work on how to cook in the dungeon. I can the recipes that will help me not only survive the dungeon but get stronger/feel better. 
    • My library system doesn't have it as a book! Maybe just a matter of time, they have most of the others. I may have to relisten, though, despite the reader making me want to painful things with a spoon.   (The next novella is coming out this September, by the way. Title not announced, but subject announced.)
    • Did my taxes today... found out I'm doing so successful in life that my home state is having me pay money. It luckily is not huge, but definitely has me thinking of doing some research to change my W-4s so I don't have to worry about owing next year (rather not see it, than having to plan ahead). 
    • I 100% feel you on this. I had moved from a 444 sq ft to 777 sq ft... (along with paying for more utilities).  But yay for keeping up with paying off your car.    Yup! There is a lot of ways to do it. From a  pen and paper, spreadsheet to an envelope system. Just depends what works for you, and finding what helps you follow through!  
    • Thank you. It was a fun idea. Many hours of biochem labs came in useful.  kind of want to draw the rubber connecters (it is irritating my inner perfectionist) but i dont have the right putty colour among my pens

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines