1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 360
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Missed you!   That really sucks and is hugely unfair when you've been trying so hard for so long to get to the bottom of the issue!    Were they at least delicious?  
    • @sarakingdom thank you for saving me from having to type out that post. 😄 I'd also argue that it's not only body parts that determine fuckability, but size. Trolls for example (btw very much humanoid by every depiction I've seen) can vary between the size of small person or a small hill. 
    • Y'all This is what coming home feels like.   Must have been summoned by my Nerdson. The Force is strong in my family.   Thanks! It was fun to have so many people here that were enjoying the activity (sport? It was kind of a sport) at the same time.     Thanks! It's nice to see some familiar names.
    • What a cutie! 😍   Interesting observations about hunger. Totally unrelatable, which is what makes them interesting!
    • Yesterday I went to the gym but got bored really quickly and wanted to be outside. So I did. Then I got reeeally tired. I still wonder if too much time outside might not be the best because of all the plant semen in the air. But it's worth it. I watched pigeons while listening to a podcast about pigeons. I learned that they produce milk. 🤯 Both the females and the males!   Since I passed out early yesterday I also woke up stupidly early, which I did not appreciate. On the plus side it gave me plenty of quiet uninterrupted time to start a re-read of Night Watch, which I do appreciate. Then I took my laptop to a coffee shop to work on my parent's website. I really, really, really didn't wanna. I even stood across the street for a bit thinking about how much I didn't want to do it and whether I should just turn back home. I decided that I was thirsty and overheated enough that I really should stay out of the sun and in worst case I could always journal about how much I didn't want to do it. Just to fulfill the challenge goal. But that seemed boring too. So I thought to myself that I could at least log in and send my parents the screenshots they asked about. But since I already done "all that" I kept tinkering and it was boring and annoying, but it really wasn't *that* bad. Certainly not bad enough to warrant all that procrastination. REMEMBER THIS HATTER!!
    • Yeah...there's only so much chicken I can take. Lol. That said, tonight is burger night and as long as I don't snack I will meet protein and still be under calories.  And blow fat and salt out of the water.     I am trying not to admit it, but it might be right. At the least, it might be good enough to sustain a weekday schedule with some extra sleep on the weekends. The experiment continues!
    • I feel ya!   Thanks!   Nope I forget and when I finally remember I get sad because the water's warm and stale but because I took that one sip I count it as adequate hydration. My strategy is to down a glass whenever I remember or when PlantNanny tells me.       Oopsie.   Gotta keep trying things!
    • Viral symptoms are subsiding quickly.  Despite cramps, I got in GMB workout 1 of 12 done.   I can tell that there is a lot to unpack about hunger.  I am doing pretty well with handling the panic when I feel hunger (so far), but dealing with anxiety when waiting for hunger is much harder.   I can see that I need to choose my mid-day meal carefully, otherwise I am not hungry at dinner, which adds the social anxiety of not eating when everyone else does (and possibly offending the cook when it isn't me) to all the other anxieties.  Had a swing and a miss yesterday when I ate a very large lunch and never felt hunger the rest of the day.  I held out until 7:30 before eating, so at least I exercised the "wait" muscle, but I need to practice dealing with the mental discomfort of not needing a third meal if I am not hungry.   A little pine warbler visited me during my workout
    • Day 3 I was extremely groggy and had foggy brain most of the day.  It could just be from not feeling well but it feels like the cold medicine is lasting a looooonnngg time and I just can't shake it in the morning.    DDG and I had plans to meet up with his son for dinner; he's in the next town so it's about an hour drive.   I debated skipping it and staying home to sleep but decided to go.  I did try to nap on the drive there but was unsuccessful.  I did rest though.  Dinner was good and then DDG and I hit a home improvement store there to gather some supplies that we needed.  I didn't want to stop when we got home and it was late.  I attempted another nap on the way home but we were chatty and it didn't happen.  We did go straight to bed when we got home so it was a rare very early night.  I attempted half a dose of cold medicine but had to get up an hour later to get some cough drops because it was relentless and I couldn't get to sleep.  That did help though and I slept most of the night and didn't feel as groggy.  Still tired.   All goals met, including calorie burn somehow.  I had allowed for extra calories since we were eating out but I still had 350 extra although with a large margin on error.     Day 4 Felt better Thursday.  I was still tired all day but there was no fogginess.  Cold medicine must be the culprit.  We planned some easy tasks for the evening to get some rest but DDG ended up chatting with some guy doing some home improvement across the street and the stranger agreed to fix our ceiling patch for us.  He already had all the supplies mixed up and ready to go for his other project and it didn't cost us much money but saved us a ton of time.  It did delay our projects we had planned so by the time we finished a couple loads to storage it was 8 and we hadn't had dinner yet.  So we called it and had dinner around 8:30.  We jut threw some frozen chicken fingers in the air fryer and then threw them in salads for an easy dinner since we had no more leftovers.  It took a little extra commitment to the goals though.  Since dinner got to be so late I started thinking about just grabbing fast food while we were out going back and forth to storage.  The salads were a better choice.  Did not get to bed early as we watched a little too much Youtube before an episode of our show and then DDG ended up back on Youtube.  All other goals met, 482 calories left over because I was awarded some surprise workout calories.  
    • Oops, so there was no wifi at the house, and I couldn't use my phone's hotspot because my laptop needs updating, which only works with internet. I don't keep my logins or passwords on my phone, so I got a fortnight off NF.  Cassis is nice, but unfortunately my energy took a nosedive toward the end and I was pretty badly on the day before and of the flight home. Mr Harriet did a lot for me, but he also got a bit frustrated and went into problem solving mode when we got home, which was stressful for me because it involved reminding me that I had more energy in the past (I think I just advocated less for myself and put up with more) and that maybe I should do psychotherapy (I've done lots) because there must be a psychological component to the fatigue (yeah a bit but I think he's focusing on that because it feels more "fixable").   I think I was just sleeping badly on the uncomfortable bed and also that maybe deciding to say "fuck it" to healthy eating and just eat toast/croissants three times a day was not the best choice. And yes, there was also a psychological element whereby I became quite avoidant. That happens whenever I don't fight it.   I took my iPad but did no painting after the first few days. I had cool books but kept re-reading my health and weight loss books/listening to similar podcasts (why? why do I do this? it's so boring. Why didn't I read my book on the history of mammals instead? But I guess it's a form of withdrawal--the mental equivalent of white noise with the additional bonus of giving me the incorrect impression I am doing some self improvement).   I think I have a strong tendency to withdraw from the world, and I manage it at home with routines, plans, habits, etc, but that goes out the window on holiday. So I need to manage that a bit better by planning ahead. This doesn't mean doing more than I can manage physically, but just trying to make sure that my anxiety, inertia, and avoidance are not the limiting factors. I estimate that I can do about 2 hours of activity per day without making myself worse, and maybe 4 hours a couple of times a week. I should maybe track that.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines