1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 951
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• +1 for the AoS reference!     I have another trip planned for 9 days in April. After that I will have a month off of work travel, but some vacation time planned out. I expect a few more bursts of 7-14 days at a time throughout the year. Probably not as much during the second half of the year. I really need to find a better rhythm when traveling for sure. I'm usually with a group that works long days and then everyone goes out to a big dinner and drinks. I love the social/team building aspect, but it is at the sake of my health goals, so I may just have to be "that guy" and go to the hotel gym instead of dinner     Thanks!!!
    • Not quite a week behind getting my challenge up, so that's something.   I'm currently focusing on cutting the weight I've gained over the past few years.  My goal is to cut a pound a week until I get back to 150lb, but the timeline is flexible.  I started the year at 185lb and didn't really buckle down until early Feb, but after stalling for a couple weeks I'm only down to 180lb (as of this morning).  Hoping to be a little more consistent going forward, so I can hit my goal by the end of this year.   For this challenge, my plan is: Stay hydrated - something I've been having trouble with as the weather starts warming up again, so I need to pay attention or my workouts are going to suffer. Limit snacking - I have a tendency to boredom eat, especially before bed.  I'm trying to only snack when I'm legitimately hungry, with the ultimate goal of also making them healthy snacks. Workout habit - trying to rebuild my old habits, but since it's been a few years, I keep struggling with it.  My current goal is 3x a week with no limit on what counts.  This week I've done the local nature trail twice and spent a night working in the garage, and hopefully will get another home improvement workout this weekend. Costuming - our next convention will be Dragoncon end of August, so working to get costumes ready.  My current focus is this guy from one of my favorite artists that we meet up with every year:
    • 30 butterfly sit-ups - 🐝   (the first 15-20 went surprisingly well, then it got hard, the last 4-5 were murder)
    • Unfortunately not. There's plenty of SAR training that could definitely be considered cardio, but this specific training is more along the lines of tying knots and creating pulley systems. Important to practice, but not something that's a workout most of the time.
    • 60 seconds wall sit - 🐝  (in one go! 🤘) 
    • On weeks you have SAR training can that count as cardio?
    • I love your photos!  Just magical

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines