1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.6k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Officey yester so minimal exercise, though I did get home from quartetting at 9:30pm which meant fitting in physio and getting to bed on time!   Yesterday: 🥗 10pts 🏃‍♀️ 5pts 🚶‍♀️5pts 🌞 5pts 🦵 5pts 🛏️ 10pts Total: 890pts   OK, I only need 22pts per day to pass...
    • Wednesday, April 24th:
    • Forgot to post last week. Did these on Thursday:   60 seconds tree pose hold - 🐝 (TWICE! 60s left leg, 60s right leg!) 40 side-to-side jumps - 🐝   And then I thought I'd be launched again, but it stalled. Again. 🤦‍♂️   New attempt this week:   40 squat hops on the spot - 🐝 40 lunge punches - 🐝
    • Monday, April 22nd:   Tuesday, April 23rd:
    • CrackBay Forum is a thriving online community for free download of 100% secure and completely inspected resources; nulled WordPress plugins and themes. All the tools you want to have a professional website are available from CrackBay Forum for easy and direct download.
    • Tuesday 23 April  Cooking: Made me a breakfast burrito wrap and another to take to work for lunch. Got a sudden invite from a friend I've been trying to meet for a while now and we met for ramen dinner after work, but was still hungry late in the night and after a workout, I made myself a quick salad since I'd already chopped the lettuce to be stored for future wrap use. Scoring the full three points for the day.  Charisma: As mentioned, met with said friend and had a nice evening out.  Fitness: Did my workout later in the evening, adding one extra rep on each set to slowly do a progressive overload before I raise the weight and bump down the reps again.  Media Production: This habit of hearing the album early on at work with my coffee while things are still quite helps a lot get it out the way. Made the post later in the evening and also got to listen to another album from my backlog, so overall success.
    • I do this from time to time. not that im a big user anyway, but it is far too easy to doom scroll on there and screw over your mood for the entire day/week.    My preffered cure for brain bad chemistry days. Good music.       Hopefully one of the above is to your taste 😄   sadly i had to make the choice many years ago (due to the CFS) between either being well informed on current events or my mental and physical health as my mood effects my health and energy levels so massively. I stick my head in a news site vaguely once a month (energy permitting) its all i can manage. So im not 100% on which piece of news it is (seems hard to pick at the moment to me) but sending big hugs
    • Week 4 roundup!   Run 🌟 Additional Movement 🌟  Music practice 🌟🌟 Nature Appreciation 🌟 Meditation    Bonus?   Sociability  Adventure runs 🌟 Photos 🌟   Running total 28 🌟 I gave myself two stars for music. Between 3 rehearsals and plenty of home practice I logged between 8-9 hours this week! MIL is singing with my choir for this concert, so we practiced together on one of my short workdays. It’s nice to have that time with her and feel like we can develop a relationship of our own, not just the relationship-by-proxy through Mr. Radost.    Even with all that time spent making music, I carved out an Adventure Saturday! Sibling B took dinner duty and just as well because I didn’t get home until after 5. I went out to the Far Lake, which is on a lovely rail trail, about 2 hours away by bike. Every time I get out there I go “Why don’t I do this more often???” …and then I have to get back on the bike to get home and oh, that’s why. 😅    I tried a new trail. I found it searching for “running trails in [area]” and it was listed as an 11k loop…but I realized when I was there that although the new-to-me trailhead was around the middle of the park, not far from my favourite bike rack and viewpoint, the loop was meant to start at the park entrance and follow the rail trail for about half the distance. BORING! I took the Cedar Grove trail and then headed on what was supposed to be a 2-3 km creekside trail to take me back to my bike but morphed into the far side of the lake loop, whoops. I love the creekside trail though, it’s beautiful twisty single-track without too much elevation change, dodging tree roots and mud puddles. I think it was around 8k again, but much more challenging than last week! @Mad Hatter I know 8k is An Achievement in itself! But also I have been aiming to up my distance to around 12 by the end of May, so I’m feeling a bit behind schedule, haha.    It was beautiful sunny spring weather when I started in the morning, but clouds rolled in as I was in the trees. I had hoped to take a proper rest with a picnic lunch and a good book but between how long it took me to get back around the lake and the way it was spitting rain I settled for a speedy sandwich and like five minutes of just sitting and appreciating the stormy sway of the trees across the water. Got a few pics under the cut.    Oh! And when I got home Mr. Radost had picked up the bisexual pop rocks Oreos I’ve been desperate to try! They’re such a weird treat, I love them!        
    • 2024 - Year of Progression Word of the Year: Consistency  Sleep: 11 Hrs Water: 2/4   Meals:  9:30am - Coffee 11:30am - Coffee, Cereal, egg white omelette, greens drink 3:30pm - Coffee,chick-fil-a sandwich, cookie 6:00pm - Fish, quinoa, broccoli, cookie 10:30pm - Protein Cookie   Fitness: Lift Day   Language: 1 Portuguese Lesson 1 Spanish Lesson 1 Japanese Lesson   Reading: 15 min   Meditation: 5 Min   Notes: Another Lift Day done, getting back on track.   Training Notes: 2 Positives -  - increasing on lifts  - shoulder is getting better 1 Negative -  - need to increase range of motion on shoulder with PT exercises.
    • I was so excited when I saw her in Bill & Ted Face the Music.  George Carlin is not an easy act to follow, and she not only fully owned that role, she killed it. 🤘🏻       One of the reasons I enjoy volunteering is the special kind of comfort that can only ever be felt when in the company of people who understand why a certain piece of political news is devastating, without needing it explained to them. That they also are devastated is secondary. The important thing is that they get it. 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines