1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.1k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Hey! We had to postpone. My foot has been playing up a lot, and i couldnt drive  too painful. No clue what the issue is   Will probably begin next week now.    Had an ok few days. Long chat with an art friend about a potential new venture for me.    Began this a few days ago - https://www.instagram.com/getaspark_/   SPARK is a new program of support for ambitious, exciting neurodivergent artists, disabled artists and artist with mental health conditions.   Found a way to support artists who need more help with applying for funding, and they wont need to be the one who pays me. The grant body will pay me up to £900 per person i support.    It is an access support worker. (title)   So i am doing promo and advertising to get clients. I set up a Calendly page, so people can book in a day and time for a 30 min free chat with me. And if they go ahead then that means I am guarenteed payment once the grant is submitted.    Its been up 5 days, and i have 4 bookings   Apart from that, been trying to research whats wrong with my foot   And doing chores in the house (put living room blind up yesterday) almost through the mountain of washing now etc.    Another long day today. xx
    • Hey Timo, sounds like the weather in Manchester yesterday, crazy.    Good song!!!!!!! not heard that for ages.    Sending love xx
    • WOOOOO PARTY!!!!!   Your lists are immense. I need to get back onto mine xx
    • Hey SOV!!!!!   How are you today? Sending love xx
    • Hey Rookie, so sorry that i havent really been on here. At the beginning of the challenege i was totally out of it due to the move. And then got so far behind, it felt overwhelming.    But i want to pop in to say you are amazing and kind and lovely and i am proud of you. One foot in front of the other Rookie ❤️ xx
    • Starting weight- 239.25lb 26/3 - 240.75lb 2/4 - 240.25lb 9/4 - 237lb 16/4 - 239.25   did not stick super religiously to my cals last week and went over a bit. Also had more sugar and salt than normal. Frustrating, but hopefully it will come off again quickly.  going to try for more walking this week now im feeling better. 
    • Monday, 15 April  Cooking: Made some spaghetti bolognese for dinner. Media Production: Album of the day was Neil Young's debut, plus I got to hear a jazz album from my backlog while (pretending to be) working.
    • Our rule of thumb is, if they are staying longer than 3 days they have to contribute. Food and water prices are very high here right now so its inevitable I'm afraid. Plus a room in a b&b or air b&b is going to be £70+ a night round here (plus food) so they are getting a very cheap holiday (even camping is minimum £60 a night).    
    • I have read sword heart, which is in the same setting, and the deep lore for that world fascinated me from the off. Saint of steel are essentially what im going to read next by her.  kind of want to play a d&d character based on them to be honest. The lawyers/paladins would make prime d&d fodder and i also adore the idea of playing a paladin whose god is dead.
    • 2024 - Year of Progression Word of the Year: Consistency  Sleep: 12 Hrs Water: 2/4   Meals:  10:30am - Coffee, cereal, 1/2 banana 11:30am - Coffee 2:30pm - Diet Soda, Salmón burger, chips 3:30pm - Pre-workout 6:00pm - Protein Shake, pizza  8:30pm - Cereal   Fitness: Lift Day   Language: 1 Portuguese Lesson 1 Spanish Lesson 0 Japanese Lesson   Reading: 0 min   Meditation: 5 Min   Notes: Lift Day done.   Training Notes: 2 Positives -  - only lost 1 rep on most sets  - Rows stayed where they were 1 Negative -  - shoulder is hurting and limited in movement

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines