1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 2.2k
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• What has even happened in the last almost-week? Well, we finally got our taxes sorted. Our accountant helped us find some deductions and reduced the amount we had to pay pretty significantly, so that was good. Still a hefty bill, and still the latest I have EVER submitted my taxes (the payment still says 'pending' but the due date was made). Our 16th anniversary was on Friday. Dinner was had. Saturday, I worked out and walked, then we mowed/did other lawn work and enjoyed some margaritas on the lanai Sunday, I think we lost most of the day playing Helldivers. Well worth it. Monday, I had a dentist appointment in the morning. Workout afterward followed by a walk. Some laundry. More Helldivers in the afternoon.   Today I am back at work after being off all last week. I have spent the morning digging through a backlog of emails and making myself a task list.   As for goals: walks are on point, workouts are being had alcohol is pretty well in check snacks are slipping. Some of it is definitely related to boredom/mindlessness, but I do think there is some evidence to encourage me to increase my calories overall. Perhaps a planned mid-morning snack would be of use.  
    • Ohai! Thanks for checking... update incoming
    • I'm glad he's integrated well, but I feel bad for the poor girl who now has no cat Welcome to the 4 Cat Club.  
    • I needed a shower badly. I finally got one and was able to wash my hair and it felt glorious. Having a puppy plus trying to sneak in little bits of time for myself and personal hygiene plus making sure the other animals are taken care of plus trying to do some studying and job stuff... It's been a bit challenging to juggle.    I'm off to help my mom shortly. I'm hoping my feet are up to the challenge. Then when I get home I need to cut up the giant slabs of meat I got yesterday and cook dinner. I might however try to delegate that to roomy.    Tomorrow if my lesson mate texts me I will go visit Daisy and have a ride. Before and after I'll probably be studying and cooking. 
    • It's also a good Jake Gyllenhaal movie where Gyllenhaal's physique was basically 0% body fat... 😮  
    • Thanks Sal ❤️ I appreciate that a lot. And totally makes sense why you were gone for a bit with the move life happens! You do what you gotta do to keep afloat my friend.   
    • Taxes were easier than I thought. Apparently you can just pay that on the IRS website. Woo Hoo! No trip to the bank and post office needed! Was all set to be in bed on time. But then I got back up and stayed up past midnight. Annoying. I've been feeling extra tired, maybe actually sleep?   Plan for yesterday Put lotion on feet✔️ Work✔️ Drink bottle of plain water✔️ Get check and post taxes✔️ Bell choir practice✔️ Brush and floss✔️ In bed by 10   Plan for today Put lotion on feet Work Clean water bottles Drink bottle of plain water Shower Cut and portion chicken for lunches Dishes Brush and floss In bed by 10
    • Art club sounds like fun! And I'm super excited about SPARK for you. Sounds right up your alley, and like a nice source of income for you.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines