1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 238
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Well today got derailed. Mr.R gave roomy a task and more or less asked if I could stay home to watch the puppy. I decided to stop at the beach on the way home for a little bit of me time. Once home I got the bare minimum of my spritesheet done for my tamagotchi app. It was hard to really do much while watching the puppy though.    For lunch I made crispy tofu and brussel sprouts. It was yum. And I remembered to take ground beef out of the freezer so roomy could make dinner tonight. I need to do groceries badly.    Afterwards I met my friend and we went to a garden center. I got 1 cherry bomb, 1 jalapeno, 2 butter lettuce, 1 purple tomato and 1 rainbow cherry tomato plant... I wasn't planning on doing the planter this year because of lack of energy but I couldn't help it.    Tomorrow I'll get to my parents. I have a massive headache tonight that I hope goes away. I've been bad about drinking water.   Move ✅ Homemade food ✅   For movement I had my walk around the garden center and I had an active play session with the dogs.     
    • And she is on Kindle Unlimited! Excellent. Starting with the Wicked, Ugly, Bad one because that title looks promising  
    • Very nice! Convenient location is one of the most important factors when picking a gym. I hope you enjoy every moment you spend there!
    • That sounds like a really interesting topic. Though I still think "healthy undiagnosed" would have been a better term... but when in doubt, go with the industry standard so the review board understands you.  
    • There is nothing fake about this. It's just a different way of sharing something you saw and like, in a way that best conveys the part of the subject that matters to you. 
    • She had at one point but I don't know what happened. Retrospectively she acknowledges she got a lot accomplished with them but I think she also didn't trust that they didn't sneakily get rid of stuff and felt bullied into giving stuff away. She's a very paranoid person to begin with. I'll pry a bit into it and see if it's something she is open to again once I get a job.    She used to have a house cleaner to do laundry, dishes, watering plants, helping her go through things. She has since retired. And I have no problem doing the cleaning and little tasks. I think she could use professional help which she had used in the past. Perhaps I can warm her up to the idea again and ease her into it. 
    • I had a coworker/friend who had no sentimental feelings toward anything she'd outgrown, and I relied on her body doubling to accomplish a go-through-my-stuff purge of college left overs. So I get what you mean. X)
    • Good luck! Looks like a good set of goals. 
    • Challenge Wrap-Up   1. Light a candle for morning prayers This was good. Happened most weekdays.   2. Walk - This has pretty much defaulted to 0.6 mile walk because I don't get up early enough to not be in a rush for work This was fairly good, although it suffered occasionally on days when I wanted/needed to be at work or leave work by a certain time (instead of just working late to compensate for starting late).   3. Eat broccoli (or other veggies) This was good. Happened most weekdays.   4. Cardio at the gym 2 days a week      4a. Rescue shoes from spider webs Shoes were rescued and cleaned      4b. Pack gym bag Gym bag (backpack) seems to be working out well      4c. Do the cardio Week 1 - one session Week 2 - two sessions Week 3 - two sessions Week 4 - one session Week 5 - one session Overall, I think it's a good start given schedule challenges. I'd like to get into the 2-3 session/week range consistently.   Also, there was lots of bouldering which I'm really enjoying. I'm working up to about a V3 level (haven't tried V4s yet), and while I can't always finish the V3s, they do seem to be getting easier. This has been a good challenge, really getting into bouldering and working out a good setup for using the cardio machines.   I'm still thinking about what to do for next challenge. It's the week leading up to Easter for me, so everything is busy. Much church and other stuff (for example, the potato salad I'm taking to potluck on Thursday was started by shopping on Monday and chopping green onions and parsley, boiling potatoes on Tuesday, tonight I need to mix everything together, and tomorrow I need to bring it to work because I'm going directly to church/potluck; oh, and I also need to remember to take bread that I got for Saturday).   Anyway, ideas to add for next challenge: evening candle, cleaning, increase cardio to 3x/week (or 2x/week and do something on the weekend), better sleep schedule (haha, this one's probably not realistic at this point). I also have ideas about playing with heart rate zones again (targeting low intensity which is probably slower than the cardio I've been doing at the gym), but I'm not sure if I want to do that this challenge or wait a bit longer. Getting in some hiking with a pack would also be good.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines