1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 319
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• Those are some great measurable goals! Good luck this challenge
    • Hrm, looks like per the below scale, Gargoyles as a franchise averages 2.5 grade monster fucker. Getting hot for Brooklyn or Griff is officially level 3 and the highest the show goes; Goliath and Demona turning you on, that’s arguably level 2; Puck or any of Oberon’s children giving you the tingles, that apparently doesn’t even qualify as monster fuckery. #TheMoreYouKnow
    • Yay, I did some!    They weren't meant to have this odd... kerning...? Spacing! Despite her height being odd to my eyes, the girl on the left is my best attempt yet at drawing the water spilling out of her hand. Too bad that means I can't fix her to have better proportions. 😅 The two girls after her could've been standing closer as they're meant to be linked story-wise. And the three on the right are my 10 year old brain's second character to have enchanted clothes. (The last instance with a mermaid doodled two days ago also was a character with enchanted clothes 😆)
    • Turning the challenge into a troubleshooting exercise? I like it!  
    • Midway through zero week update (but I'm not starting my trackers until the challenge actually starts)! I have applied for 5 jobs.  One at my current company earlier this week, and 4 tonight.  I actually applied for two positions at my current company, but one of them I did last week. Food has been meh, and I think at least trending in the direction of more healthy than not, but I haven't been doing the best job tracking it this week. Tuesday and Wednesday were derby practice.  Tonight would have been derby practice but Little Bug had a band concert, so I went to that instead.  Think I'm going to do some yoga tonight.  Was going to do the May yoga challenge from Down Dog, but I completely forgot that yesterday was the first day of May and didn't do anything, so I lost out on that before I even knew it started.   But check out this awesome bruise I got at practice on Tuesday!   It's a lot more purple today, but I don't have another picture of it yet.  I went down in the middle of a pile up and landed on the edge of someone's skate wheel.  And then rolled down my leg, while pretty much all my weight was on it.   It doesn't hurt, unless something presses on it.  Which isn't great, especially since I have a game on Sunday.  So, I ordered some shin guards which should get here tomorrow to attempt to prevent causing further injury to it.
    • Today wasn't the most productive day at my moms. She bamboozled me lol She wanted to sort through the bins in the hallway and it turns out she knew what was in them and had no intention of downsizing but just wanted to sort them into their own bins by season haha. To make up for lack of progress we decided  we would do a donation run and drop off stuff ready to go to make more room for future sorting. I also went through their mason jar cupboard and made a lot of room and got to bring home the extras (yay score. My dads words were take them, fill them and bring them back lol). Tomorrow we are starting on the dining room which she has been avoiding. I am hoping it's similar to the basement where theres a lot of boxes we can consolidate or break down.  Overall feet are doing okay, back is doing good but my one knee is feeling a bit iffy with bending for sitting and stairs. I shall wear my knee brace tonight if I remember.    I got todays movement in by doing the stairs multiple times carrying boxes for donate.    We ended up ordering food on Monday night because of bad planning with thawing meat and making buns and tonight we ordered. So I will need to make sure to home cook the remaining days this week. The trouble is the freezer is slim pickings for meat. I might go to the store before going to my parents tomorrow.     Anywho quiet night for me. Boys are watching the hockey game and I am chilling with the dogs outside and casually working on my tamagotchi app. 
    • Duuuuude!  I remember you from back then, you are such an inspiration!  You were one of the people that made me love OCRs, which I still miss dammit. (You may remember me as Phoenix Burning from those days.)
    • Great job on the weight loss, please take time to recover and don't overdo. Awesome job on the projects ❤️ 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines