1. WELCOME TO THE REBELLION

1. The Oracle - Help, FAQ, and Suggestions

Not sure where to begin, need some help with something, or want to make a suggestion? This is the spot!

2. Rebel Introductions and the Respawn Point

New to the Rebellion, or did something go wrong and you're Respawning? Welcome, soldier! Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Talk about whatever the hell you want here. Well, almost anything :)

1. 293
    3. Guilds, Clubs, Adventure Parties, and PVPs

Looking for a party to adventure with, an accountibilibuddy, or want to create a PVP Challenge? This is the place! 

Not sure where to start? Check out the how-to thread!

Working on your own Epic Quest? Or just looking for daily accountability? 

Start your own thread and keep track of your workouts, food logs, and/or accomplishments here. Nothing says accountability like letting the world read what you're doing.

*NOTE: Daily Battle Logs and challenges are completely independent of each other - you can have one or both.

• April 2024. -You need new comfort zones. Be comfortable being uncomfortable and trying new ways to respond to stress and finding new ways to comfort yourself instead of just using dopamine from YouTube and videos. Learn something! Live the life you want to live now in this moment, with the interests you want to be interested in and fill your life with. That means following your vision for the life you want to live.    Ideas for the Month: -Life/events/foods/places: Longterm rental sewer problem. Hang/donate pictures, clean oven. Read "Cat Mojo," and "Easy Peasy"  Plan for next years vacations and some time off -Habits/ritual: Better sleep/recovery, keep going with the hygiene and Korean skin routine -Cooking: 4 hr chef, salads, and smoothies and keep moving thru with menu plans -Workout: read through 2nd course, warmups and abs and cardio. More YouTube fitness vids. Krav maga?  -Career: Make career goals, figure out what kind of job you want, build the foundation and action plan. More job podcasts -Chinese: Keep going with Chineasy -Music: Continue 21 Days of Piano, Sing studio, Drumeo, guitar   Achievements/Experiences/Skills: 1 - Live an exciting life in the present with loved people, food, places, experiences, and events. Be a better storyteller -Better help -Watched:  2 -Establish a daily routine of priorities and good habits -Sleep hygiene -Korean skin routine -Whoop 3 - Health. Be a better cook, have a recipe book -Cooked:  4 - BWS Intermediate Build/Shred, better flexibility and joint health -Workouts:  -Start incorporating ab workouts, cardio, warmups -Monthly BF% measurements and progress pics 5- New Job: Less stress, more pay, remote - 6 - Speak and read better chinese at a much higher level -Chineasy: through 345 7- Become a musician in my habits and self identification, be able to jam -21 Days Piano - through day 10 -Started Drumeo and Alesis electronic drum kit! -More Erol Sing studio, and rhythm training -Drumeo beginner course through 1.4.3  
    • That metal thing is a hammock, but the cloth hasn't been taken out of the garage yet on account of all the rain... 😋   It's a good indication of what type of humour I aim for at home... 😇
    • There *may* be a fourth one that was released last year, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how valid the claim of a fourth film is... 😇
    • Thanks for being here. 😃   I do not yet have a snippet of doodles to share today because someone *aggressively looks at Zemi* sat on my lap so adorably this morning that I couldn't move to the table to draw before leaving for work. Perhaps I can get some done tonight. 😁
    • Fun fact:  I stole this from an ad from Spreadshirt, so it does exist.  I have never ordered from them, but I can recommend this very similar shirt from SnorgTees.  I have ordered a few shirts from them and probably will order again.  Quality and fit are very nice, prices reasonable, etc.
    • I've tried a bit with this before, and have some camping body whipes which help keep things from getting too bad, but I seem to run into a lot of the same mental roadblocks with them   Yesterday was a perfect example. I went for a 30 minute walk between work and home. It was lovely, but I was tired, and wanted to rest first, knowing I had plenty of time for a quick shower later.   Later comes. I took a shower yesterday, I'm not that dirty. So the shower can be quick It's too late now. Don't want to go to bed with wet hair. You have a hair clip to keep it out of the way. Just be careful washing your face and it'll be fine. It's too cold! You have control of the thermostat! Just switch the heater back on for a few minutes.    I overcame my opposition yesterday; kind of felt like outsmarting myself. Took a quick shower, kept my hair dry, and felt better for it.   I have a sticky note on my bathroom door reminding me that I'll be happy I got in the shower, but it always seems to be a fight.
    • It is mandatory this time of year. Things need to be observed.     Comrade, this is going to present a problem when the revolution comes.
    • Such envy. Totally would if one were near me. I have DVDs and everything. (That I have not yet done, so...)   But also:   I mean, this. Although if you're strictly prohibited from practicing... maybe? I mean, be fair, DR, it's just one little thing and who could resist and if it counts as a daily walk, it's not technically more things, just a syncopated version of old things...  

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines