My Epic Quests
Nerd Fitness - Challenges
Physical/Exercise (2.5 xp a week, 10 xp total):
- Do at least one full body work out a week (A combination of - Push, Pull, Legs and Core)
- Do at least one cardio workout a week
- Do one flexibility workout a week
Mental (5 xp a week, 20 xp total):Meditate at least 3 times a week
Sleep (2.5 xp a week, 10 xp total):
Daily either in bed by 11:30 pm or up by 6:30am (or both)
Level up your life goals - Build on good progress:
- Log each of these items daily in my bullet journal (2.5 xp a week - 10 xp)
- Keep up the bullet journal (find time on the weekend to migrate tasks, and prepare the next weekly log and daily logs) (5 xp a week, 20 xp total)
Nerd Fitness 4 Week Challenge - Jan 2016
By day, Paul was a developer in an operations role, he spent his day organizing people and systems to be more efficient, but he struggled to apply those same approaches to his own life. He struggled with anxiety, introversion, and a lack of purpose...That was until his alter-ego, Rathlan the adventurous, arrived on the scene.
Through Rathlan's super power of finding adventure in everything, Paul became stronger, more able to survive, more disciplined in all areas - even infecting those around him with his adventurous spirit. Through discipline and adventure he worked himself out of debt, became the master of his own body, and even went on an adventure to Japan!