Want to get strong like these LEGO lifters but don’t how to start?
In this Beginner’s Guide to Strength Training (part of our Strength 101 series), you’ll have both the confidence to start getting strong with resistance training AND a plan to follow.
These are the exact strategies we use with our Online Coaching Clients to help them start strength training, and I’m excited to cover everything you need.
We’ll be digging into the following:
- How do I start strength training or resistance training?
- What are some examples of strength training?
- Which strength training program is right for me?
- 5 best strength training workouts for beginners.
- How much weight should I lift?
- The 9 best strength training exercises.
- How to know you’re doing an exercise properly (form checks)
- Strength training for weight loss.
- “Just TELL ME what strength program I should do.”
By the way, we’ve combined this article along with the rest of our strength articles into a “Strength Training 101: Everything You Need to Know” guide.
Grab it free when you join the Rebellion by putting your email in the box below.
- Everything you need to know about getting strong.
- Workout routines for bodyweight AND weight training.
- How to find the right gym and train properly in one.