“Steve, how many calories should I eat every day? I have goals!”
Knowledge is power. So today, we are going to make you more powerful by calculating your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE).
Of course, “knowing is half the battle.” The other half is using your newfound knowledge to achieve your goals!
Fortunately for you, we’ve helped thousands of Online Coaching Clients lose weight and get healthy, and TDEE is just one of many factors we consider when building a specific strategy for somebody’s goals.
Okay FINE, I’ll share the other factors and strategies below too.
Simply click on the section below for quick reading, though I’d recommend you read the whole enchilada to properly apply your TDEE to your life:
- The Nerd Fitness Total Daily Energy Expenditure Calculator
- What is my Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)?
- What is my Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE)?
- What should my activity level be for TDEE?
- How do I use BMR and TDEE for weight loss?
- Moving towards a healthier way of eating.
- What’s the best diet for weight loss?
- A step-by-step plan for weight loss using your TDEE.