Tired of countless hours of cardio and counting calories and still not seeing results?
I know exactly how you feel.
For the last six years I’ve spent every day interacting with normal, everyday women who are looking for advice on losing weight, firming up, and how to start feeling better about themselves.
Over time, I noticed a recurring theme…
Women are tired of being held back by health. You’re tired of lackluster energy, uncomfortable clothes, and shaky confidence.
Maybe you are held back by your weight. It limits the adventures we can go on, the energy we have to play with our kids. It keeps us from advancing in our careers and giving back more to the people in our lives.
Maybe you are held back by your strength. Both mentally and physically, we feel weak, unconfident, and detached from our normal healthy selves.
And the far majority of us are held back by our daily habits. Our routines around diet, exercise, energy, and self-care aren’t helping us lead the lives we KNOW we are capable of.
Fat… skinny… old… young… weak… strong… slow… quick… It doesn’t matter. We’re all capable of reaching a point where our bodies EMPOWER us, instead of HOLD US BACK.
If you feel like I did, you’re fed up with being held back. And ready for a change.
But when we look for training or education around what to do, step-by-step, to attack the problem… we get mixed signals.
The advice you see in every fitness or glamour magazine is designed for one reason: to sell magazines. It’s sensational, unrealistic, and unsustainable. Whatever it takes to sell – they fling it from every angle.
The infomercials, late night solutions, and magic one-trick machines you see? The same thing. They are profit machines that prey on selling you the idea that you can solve a complex problem with an easy, effortless solution.
HERE’S WHAT I CAN’T DO: I can’t make this process easy for you.
It’s going to take hard, consistent work. There’s no way around it. Anyone who tells you different is lying through their teeth.
The Nerd Fitness community has exploded – we’ve have millions of people come to our community every month. We have thousands of women who have emailed us their success stories over the years.
And you know what? Not a single one of those women has ever said it was easy.
But every one of them said the effort was WORTH it.
SO HERE’S WHAT I CAN DO: I can make it simple for you to follow.
Over the years our passionate community has tested a step-by-step process that has allowed thousands of everyday women to get amazing results.
While it won’t be easy, we can simplify your approach, and tell you exactly what you need to think, eat, and lift in order to stay consistent and change your life once and for all.
At it’s core, this is exactly why I designed the Nerd Fitness Academy:
- We want to destroy the “boom and bust” fitness mindset. No more two weeks on, one month off. No more yo-yo diets. No more starts and stops. We start this once and for all, and we’ll show you how to retrain your approach and your mindset to achieve consistent results with lifetime habits.
- We want to simplify how you eat. Let us show you exactly what to eat, when to eat it, and even how to prepare and cook it. There’s no way around it – your eating habits are the single most important factor in success – so we break down our suggestion into easy levels with clear steps on how to advance to the next rank.
- We want to make you strong. Contrary to popular belief, more cardio is not the best way to sustainably burn fat and “get in shape.” We will teach you the enormous benefits of focusing your training on building strength and give you exact workouts, schedules, and training videos to ensure you have the confidence to start training today.
- We want to keep you accountable. The people you surround yourself with (online and off) will have the biggest impact on your ultimate success. We’ve got a passionate (and private) community of women who are on the exact same path you are – and will equip you to find people offline to encourage and support your journey. You can’t do it alone – and we’ll be here to help you every step.
These women are trying out a new approach: one that focuses on mindset, strength, simple eating, and accountability.
And if you’re ready, we’d love to welcome you to the group!
This Approach Changes lives…
These are just some of the women that have followed my advice on Nerd Fitness, trained “differently” and have since transformed their lives. These are all real people with real jobs and busy lives.
Staci (now deadlifts 385 lbs):
VERONICA (busy mother of two!):
Bronwyn (mother of two, now a competitive powerlifter!)
These are women who were tired of being held back in their lives.
Scroll back through and look at the before and after one more time. Do you think these women’s lives are different in the second picture?
You bet their lives are different!
I’ve talked with them – and they are more confident, stronger (both inside and out), and approach life with such vigor and energy that most people don’t even recognize them anymore.
I want you to be that next success story!
Once again, none of these women will tell you their results have been easy. But they were able to accomplish their progress by learning our Nerd Fitness approach, committing to it consistently, and staying motivated by like-minded women on the same journey.
Give me your trust and effort for six weeks, I have no doubt in my mind that you see will significant, rapid progress down the path towards the life you’ve always wanted.
Are you willing to commit six weeks to getting that momentum?
I’m in… Who will be teaching me?
My name is Steve Kamb, creator and founder of Nerd Fitness and The Academy, and I’ll be one of your professors for this self-directed, self-paced course.
I’ve been obsessed with health and fitness for the past 13 years and truly dedicated to the cause for over six years. I live for this stuff and can’t wait to help you get stronger, happier, and…yup…look better naked.
In five years I’ve taken Nerd Fitness from a simple one-man blog and developed it into a passionate “Rebellion” of over 200,000 email subscribers and over 1.5 million monthly visitors. I’ve also has the pleasure to guest lecture at Google, Facebook, and give a TEDx talk about our approach to fitness.
That’s great Steve… but I want a Women to Train & Encourage me!
Luckily for you, I’ll be co-teaching alongside Professor Staci Ardison, AKA the Master of Deadlifts, AKA Staci: “Your new hero,” AKA “yeah, THAT Staci!”
Staci transformed her life over the past few years, and has since become a role model to tens of thousands of women that have discovered her story on Nerd Fitness.
Not only has Staci recorded many of the exercise specific videos for you – she’s also written insanely specific “Women’s Fitness” sections of the Academy (more on that later).
Why Staci and I would love to take personal credit for the growth of Nerd Fitness, we can’t. The secret lies in our powerful community of like-minded nerds, desk jockeys, and average people from around the world.
Together with the community, Staci and I have boiled down the basics of our approach and created a self-paced online course that will provide you with EVERY SINGLE TOOL you need to change your life, starting right now. No equipment to buy, no supplements to take. Just steps. Just action.
You see, I hate conventional wisdom, and I specifically hate conventional wisdom that teaches us to train improperly and eat fake “health foods.”
Instead, we attack the situation from a different angle.
We call this new approach the Nerd Fitness Academy…
What Exactly Is *IN* THe Academy?
Great question. I knew you were smart!
This course has a one-time payment which gives you LIFETIME ACCESS to all future updates and new content.
When you sign up and join The Academy, you’ll receive access to:
- Mindset Module - We’ll cover things like habit building, proper motivation, accountability, the right mental attitude to be successful, and more. There is so much more to losing weight than just treadmills and calorie counting. I’m going to teach you how to MENTALLY prepare for a leveled-up life.
- Nutrition Module – Eating and diet advice that ACTUALLY helps you reach your goals. Whether you are trying to lose weight, tone muscle, or increase energy (or all the above!) we have you covered. We will set you on a path that keeps you healthy and happy for years, not just a few weeks.
- Fitness Module – Here we’ll show you how, where, and when to train and workout. Our approach works with women of any age and of any size. We tell you exactly what equipment you need, our recommendations for making those purchases, how to find a good gym, proper gym etiquette, getting over the fear of the free weights section, and more.
- Women’s Only Module – Staci will dive into the unique topics that make a women’s approach differ from our friendly male counterparts. She’s developed custom curriculum on female hormones, pregnancy, menopause, periods, and more.
- Specific Workout Plans – We have dozens of step-by-step workout plans that will keep you busy for years. Our plans are designed broken into Bodyweight, Dumbbell, and Barbell workouts – meaning no matter where you are or what you have access to you can always have a strength-focused workout (no excuses now!).
High definition, multi-camera angle demonstrations of every exercise:
High definition demonstrations of EVERY exercise in the guide.
Staci will demonstrate, from multiple camera angles, every exercise in the Nerd Fitness Academy: over 100 exercises. You’ll be able to see how to move properly through each exercise, including written descriptions for each movement as well.
Complete any exercise with confidence that you’re doing things properly.
Here’s a sample video so you can see what you’ll be looking at! Yes, these videos will display on your tablet or mobile device, in case you need a quick demo while at the gym.
You might be saying, “Damn, I wish I could do chin ups!” To which I would reply, “First of all, don’t say ‘damn.’ Your grandma wouldn’t approve.
More importantly, we can get you there. We’ve seen it time and time again, follow the step-by-step system… get the results.
However, while you are one your way, we have dozens of way to scale every exercise we recommend. So you never have to be worried that you “can’t do a workout.” You will be always able to complete the workout and progress to the next level.
Bonus #1: Get Held Accountable…
In additional to our public Nerd Fitness message boards, we’ve created a private, members only area where women who join the Academy can encourage, support, and hold each other accountable.
You can post questions and concerns, share your successes with fellow Rebels in the course, and more.
Bonus #2: Live Q&A Sessions…
Have a question that you’d like us to answer?
Steve and Staci will host regularly scheduled Q&A’s available only to women in the Nerd Fitness Academy. Steve will be on for the first half and then duck away while Staci stays on to chat about any private-no-boys-allowed type of questions/concerns you may have!
Fair warning: while Steve is with you, he will probably dress up like a pirate during most of the Q&A.
Bonus #3: Recipes & Meal Plans…
Sometimes, it’s easier to have people decide for you what to eat and how to cook it. So we took care of you here, too.
We have meal plans with food laid out so you know what to purchase. Along with that, we have a recipe section featuring a few dozen meals to get you started with more and more to be added.
Bonus #4: Grocery Cheat Sheet…
Lost when you go to the grocery store?
Don’t know what qualifies as healthy?
Print out our handy dandy grocery store cheat sheet with ALL the info, notes, and foods you need to fill up your shopping cart properly. Yeah, I told you this academy was different: we’re giving you a cheat sheet!
Bonus #5: Specialty Workouts…
THE ROAD WARRIOR TRAVEL PLAN: Travel a lot? On vacation? Can’t work out at your normal gym? Don’t have access to your kitchen?
We got you covered.
This road warrior guide will help you maintain momentum when you’re traveling so that you never miss a beat. Workouts that can be completed anywhere, advice for eating out at any restaurant, and how to mentally stay on track.
THE WEDDING/BATHING SUIT 6 WEEK CRASH COURSE: Now, we’re big fans of long term results that come from teeny tiny, permanent, sustainable changes. HOWEVER, we understand there are certain circumstances that require you to look as good as possible, as quickly as possible.
We provide you with an action plan that lasts six weeks and will help you get in the best possible shape for your wedding or upcoming vacation. Again, we only recommend this in situations where it’s necessary. The rest of the course is what will get you close, consider this the final polishing before showtime
Bonus #6: Expert Interviews…
We’ll be interviewing women who are experts in health and wellness that also share a unique perspective on health. Women that smile a lot (like Amy above) while I look down and to the left for some reason. Because that’s how we roll around here.
So far we have interviews with some pretty stellar women who are going to help you live better. We have video interviews for all, along with audio downloads so you can listen to the interviews on the go!
Molly Galbraith, MollyGalbraith.com and Girls Gone Strong: Molly takes us through her journey from overweight college kid to a competitive figure model, and to where she is today. If you’ve ever looked at somebody in incredible shape and said “If I just looked like that, I’d be happy,” Molly’s story will be VERY interesting for you. Molly earned a high five at the end of this because it was so informative.
Tamara Lackey, TamaraLackey.com: Tamara and I talk about mental health, exercising when we don’t have energy, when we don’t feel like it, and when we just don’t like exercise. As a mom of three, dog owner of two, and wife of one, Tamara has found a way to make exercise part of her life without overtaking it. Also, Tamara has been a vegan for six years and shares her tips and tricks for getting enough protein despite not eating animal products.
Nia Shanks, NiaShanks.com: Nia is the creator of NiaShanks.com where she teaches women to “lift like a girl,” aka be a total badass, both inside and out. Nia and I have a chat about why the scale is frustrating, how to get maximum results with the least amount of effort, and why comparing yourself to others can be a recipe for disaster.
She also goes on an EPIC rant about what she would do to fix the mainstream women’s fitness industry. This interview had me nodding my head and smiling throughout!
Amy Clover, StrongInsideOut.com: Amy and I have been friends for a few years, and I wanted her to share her amazing story about clinical depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, attempted suicide, and rebirth as a badass in control of her life.
We discuss everything from diet and fitness to learning to build inner strength. Amy is a true-to-life X-men (X-Woman?), and she shares her story and her struggles to help others. This is a must watch.
Michelle Tam, NomNomPaleo.com: One of the premiere Paleo cooking sites on the internet today, Nom Nom Paleo has made cooking healthy meals fun again. Michelle Tam is the creator of Nom Nom Paleo, and she shares with us the best way to get started with Paleo cooking, common excuses and how to overcome them when it comes to preparing food, and her favorite tips for living with a family and getting everybody on board.
Jenn, a Nerd Fitness Success Story in the making. Jenn is down 60 pounds since finding Nerd Fitness (100 pounds overall) with another 100 pounds to go. In this interview, Jenn and I discuss her difficult childhood, her battles with depression, diabetes, arthritis, raising three children, working a night shift job, and more. At one point in this interview, I was so inspired and amazed at Jenn’s transformation and attitude that it actually made me cry (which you’ll see on camera). This interview is guaranteed to make you rethink how you attack every day.
Leo Babauta of ZenHabits.net. If you’ve ever searched the internet in hopes of learning how to live a less cluttered, you’ve probably stumbled across the uber successful ZenHabits.net. Over the past number of years, Leo has gone from overweight, in debt, chain smoking, and unhappy, to healthy, strong, smoke-free, and happy.
Leo and talk about how he transformed his life one tiny habit at a time, why goals can be counter-productive, how to wake up earlier and be more productive (especially if you have children!), and how he’s been able to get stronger and healthier while living a vegan lifestyle.
We’ll be adding more interviews with fitness experts and REAL women with real success stories. We’ll also be interviewing women going through the Nerd Fitness Academy, so you can learn from those who are going through the same struggles.
TL;DR – everything included…
For the one-time fee of ($99), you get lifetime access to:
- Mindset Module – Learn our simple approach, build lifetime habits, and build your environment of accountability and results.
- Nutrition Module – What to eat, when to eat it, and how to prepare/consume it.
- Fitness Module – How to warmup, cool down, and train. And systems for doing it from home, outdoors, and the gym.
- Women’s Module – Specialty content on female hormones, pregnancy, menopause, periods, confidence and more.
- Workout Plans - Dozen+ step-by-step workout plans. Over 150+ exercise videos show exactly what to do when. Bodyweight, Dumbbell, and Barbell workouts scalable for all levels.
- Private Accountability Forums – A members only women’s forum where you can post progress, get feedback/support, and find an accountability partner on the same journey.
- Side Quests – Fitness is about so much more that diet and exercise. This content helps with confidence, how to dress, social skills, and so much more.
- Live Video Q&A – Access to live Q&A’s with Steve, Staci and the Nerd Fitness team (and recording of any you can’t make).
- Healthy Recipes – Step-by-step instructions to equip you to be able to whip up fast, healthy meals. Learn a couple of these and you’ll be set.
- Grocery Cheat Sheet – Grocery shopping doesn’t have to be painful. Our cheat sheet shows you what to buy, what to avoid, and what you can splurge on (occasionally).
- Specialty Workouts – If you travel a ton – or have an impending wedding or beach vacation – these specialty workout will help you in a pinch.
- Expert Interviews – Get inspired by amazing women who either live and breathe fitness for a living – or have achieved amazing success stories in the Academy.
We Guarantee You GET REsults…
My goal with this course is to help you get in the best shape of your life.
I’m confident that if you follow the advice and workout plans for just six weeks, we will show you measurable progress and a clear path to hit your fitness dream.
We’re believe so deeply in our approach – and the results of our community - that we’re able to guarantee your results… FOR LIFE.
There will be no questions asked. There will be no hoops. Simply email us and let us know that the Academy is not for you – and we’ll instantly process your refund. You can do this at any point from now until the end of time*.
*Note: “End of Time” clause is void should a full scale Zombie Apocalypse occur.
In all seriousness though, we want women who are serious – and going to get results. The more our community succeeds the more we all succeed.