If you are interested in learning how to gain weight the right way, you have come to the right place!
My name is Staci Ardison.
I overcame an eating disorder, discovered a love for heavy strength training, and now I help women like you get stronger for a living.
Believe it or not, I’m 50 pounds heavier in the photo on the right (and WAY stronger, and healthier, and happier!).
I’m currently a lead coach here in the Nerd Fitness Coaching Program, where we train women to pick up heavy weights, get strong, and build confidence.
Speaking of picking up heavy weights, here I am deadlifting 455 pounds:
This is what I LOVE to do.
In this Ultimate Guide to Building Muscle as a Woman, I’m going to be covering:
- Why building muscle is difficult for some women.
- Should women build muscle? (7 reasons women should grow muscle)
- How to eat to gain muscle as a woman.
- What foods should I eat to gain weight?
- Strength training for women to build muscle.
- 5 muscle-building workout routines for women
- Best tips and tricks for gaining weight as a woman.
- Next steps for women looking to build muscle.
Alright, let’s do this.