It’s time to get the lowdown on acai bowls.
Are they healthy?
Should you be eating this “superfood” for weight loss?
Or do Americans eat acai with so much sugar that it overrides the benefits of this antioxidant-rich fruit…
We’ve had lots of questions about acai from our 1-on-1 coaching clients, so we decided to explore this “superfood” extensively and share our research below!
Here’s what we’ll cover to answer the question, “Are acai bowls healthy?”
- What is an acai berry?
- How do you pronounce “acai”? (Ah-sigh-ee)
- Why are acai bowls so popular? (The history of acai)
- How do you make an acai bowl? What are some typical acai bowl recipes?
- What are the benefits of acai? (Fact vs. Hype)
- Are acai bowls good for weight loss?
- Should I eat acai bowls for breakfast? (Protein in the AM)
- A note on “superfoods” (Next steps for healthy eating)
Let’s do this thang!