So you’ve decided it’s time to start running?
Perfect! You’ve arrived at the right place.
We’ve helped thousands of people run injury-free and train for their first 5k or marathon, and we’ve put together everything you need to know below too!
Here’s what we’ll cover in our guide to running:
- How to Run Properly Stage 1: Initial Conditioning
- How to Run Properly Stage 2: Warm-Ups for Running
- How to Run Properly Stage 3: Correct Running Technique
- How to Run Properly Stage 4: Walk Before You Run
- Which shoes are best for running?
- Where can I go for a run? What’s the best surface to run on?
- Will running help me lose weight? (Make sure you WANT to run!)
- How do I start running? (Next Steps)
If you’re interested in starting a proper running practice (which you are, ’cause you’re here), you may want to try our new app! It contains a fun adventure that will take you from sitting on your couch to running a full 5k – with plenty of benchmarks in between for you to find your groove. No guesswork needed, just tie your shows and follow along with the app.
You can sign-up for a free trial right here: